Sydney Uni Law School = Ethnic City (Facebook pics) (Ethnic shithole)

White God

Normie
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,284
Reputation
0
Imagine you are a young Aussie (White) student who has worked extremely hard in high school to get into a top uni. You've gone through sleepless nights, stress, cramming and had suicidal thoughts when you think you might not get the marks. Finally you get into a top uni and this is what awaits you...

These pics are from the Sydney University Law Society - their "First year Law camp"

"Meet your new classmates..."









It's a bunch of fricken chinks and ethnics!!!

This is supposed to be an AUSTRALIAN university. What a JOKE.









LMAO. What a JOKE.

The university administration has TOTALLY sold out. Domestic student fees for an Arts/Law degree are 8k per annum, ethnic/International fees are 36k. So of course they want to enrol as many Internationals as possible.
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
1
Its whoever has the better grades boyo why u so mad  thise chinks and ethnics probably live in straya anyways
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Amog the men slay all the ethnic women, that's what I would do.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
why are there so many Asians in sydney???
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,255
Reputation
759
It is funny when ethnics are criminal scum, whitey will complain but when ethnics are highly intelligent studious workcels, guess what, whitey will still complain.  :lol:

No matter what ethnics do, white subhumans will still complain. It is fucking obvious that the real Reason of racism isnt the behaviour of ethnics, it is their fucking existence. Deep down inside every white cracker ape wishes to exterminate all ethnics.

White devils are the true hateful subhuman monkey race on earth.  :H:
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
White God said:
Imagine you are a young Aussie (White) student who has worked extremely hard in high school to get into a top uni. You've gone through sleepless nights, stress, cramming and had suicidal thoughts when you think you might not get the marks. Finally you get into a top uni and this is what awaits you...

These pics are from the Sydney University Law Society - their "First year Law camp"

"Meet your new classmates..."

It's a bunch of fricken chinks and ethnics!!!

This is supposed to be an AUSTRALIAN university. What a JOKE.

LMAO. What a JOKE.

The university administration has TOTALLY sold out. Domestic student fees for an Arts/Law degree are 8k per annum, ethnic/International fees are 36k. So of course they want to enrol as many Internationals as possible.
You jelly that ethnics are smarter?

Intelligence ranking

Asian > Indian > White > Black > Abbo

Whites would make better lawyers though because they have less moral inhibition than Asians. Asians have stronger intrinsic morals.

Whites are being systematically displaced and wiped out in the same way that whites displaced and wiped out indigenous people before.

May the strongest genome survive. (Hint: It won't be the one that codes for low melanin.)
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
50
the aussie are legit genuis - let the gooks finance your neet lifestyle
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
AdolfHitler said:
It is funny when ethnics are criminal scum, whitey will complain but when ethnics are highly intelligent studious workcels, guess what, whitey will still complain.  :lol:

No matter what ethnics do, white subhumans will still complain. It is fucking obvious that the real Reason of racism isnt the behaviour of ethnics, it is their fucking existence. Deep down inside every white cracker ape wishes to exterminate all ethnics.

White devils are the true hateful subhuman monkey race on earth.  :H:

Legit

--------------------------------

How many of those whites in uni are actually Jewish ?

Intelligence by race:

Jew > Asian > Indian > White > Black
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
5
modified said:
White God said:
Imagine you are a young Aussie (White) student who has worked extremely hard in high school to get into a top uni. You've gone through sleepless nights, stress, cramming and had suicidal thoughts when you think you might not get the marks. Finally you get into a top uni and this is what awaits you...

These pics are from the Sydney University Law Society - their "First year Law camp"

"Meet your new classmates..."

It's a bunch of fricken chinks and ethnics!!!

This is supposed to be an AUSTRALIAN university. What a JOKE.

LMAO. What a JOKE.

The university administration has TOTALLY sold out. Domestic student fees for an Arts/Law degree are 8k per annum, ethnic/International fees are 36k. So of course they want to enrol as many Internationals as possible.
You jelly that ethnics are smarter?

Intelligence ranking

Asian > Indian > White > Black > Abbo

Whites would make better lawyers though because they have less moral inhibition than Asians. Asians have stronger intrinsic morals.

Whites are being systematically displaced and wiped out in the same way that whites displaced and wiped out indigenous people before.

May the strongest genome survive. (Hint: It won't be the one that codes for low melanin.)
Ashkenazi Jews are way smarter than Asians. Turdskin. 

What white country are you currently living in?
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
I agree with betaeurasiancuck. All of these people look so open and friendly. At my ivy league university in the US. NOONE looks that inviting and warm. Enjoy it buddy boyo. This is what it's all about. If it were any different you would be MORE of a fucking loser at uni.
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
5
Jesus Christ said:
AdolfHitler said:
It is funny when ethnics are criminal scum, whitey will complain but when ethnics are highly intelligent studious workcels, guess what, whitey will still complain.  :lol:

No matter what ethnics do, white subhumans will still complain. It is fucking obvious that the real Reason of racism isnt the behaviour of ethnics, it is their fucking existence. Deep down inside every white cracker ape wishes to exterminate all ethnics.

White devils are the true hateful subhuman monkey race on earth.  :H:

Legit

--------------------------------

How many of those whites in uni are actually Jewish ?

Intelligence by race:

Jew > Asian > Indian > White > Black
Pretty sure the average IQ in India is in the 80s.
[hr]
Jesus Christ said:
AdolfHitler said:
It is funny when ethnics are criminal scum, whitey will complain but when ethnics are highly intelligent studious workcels, guess what, whitey will still complain.  :lol:

No matter what ethnics do, white subhumans will still complain. It is fucking obvious that the real Reason of racism isnt the behaviour of ethnics, it is their fucking existence. Deep down inside every white cracker ape wishes to exterminate all ethnics.

White devils are the true hateful subhuman monkey race on earth.  :H:

Legit

--------------------------------

How many of those whites in uni are actually Jewish ?

Intelligence by race:

Jew > Asian > Indian > White > Black
Pretty sure the average IQ in India is in the 80s.
 
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
205
Reputation
0
What's funnier is that those are bottom of the barrel asians. 

Law school is a joke. A JD is worthless degree nowadays.
 

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,539
Reputation
40
They all look welcoming. Asians are smarter and work waaay harder than average whites. Of course the top unis are filled with them.
 

NoComment

Coper
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
678
Reputation
8
AdolfHitler said:
It is funny when ethnics are criminal scum, whitey will complain but when ethnics are highly intelligent studious workcels, guess what, whitey will still complain.  :lol:

No matter what ethnics do, white subhumans will still complain. It is fucking obvious that the real Reason of racism isnt the behaviour of ethnics, it is their fucking existence. Deep down inside every white cracker ape wishes to exterminate all ethnics.

White devils are the true hateful subhuman monkey race on earth.  :H:
:clap:

I wonder if "White God" (who is probably some incel kissless piece of human shit) empathizes with the Abos who also got "invaded".
 
Top