Swiss government proposes paying everyone $2,500 a month whether they work or not in

dat feel

Lookism God

dat feel

Lookism God
who's moving to switzerland? perfect place to rot

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Told ya, Its the greatest country in the world. Very few ethnics aswell.

marty

Slayer
Time for all the richcels to move dem swiss bank accounts

alien

Chad
Rotters
springfield said:
Switzerland's immigration policy is tighter than most European countries from my understanding. Why would Switzerland let me into the country? I'm not an economic migrant, I'm not an entrepreneur who will create jobs in Switzerland or provide a valuable service to the Swiss people, I'm not a refugee and I don't have any relatives in Switzerland who can sponsor me.

Also it's unclear whether Switzerland is going to offer a basic income to EVERY legal resident in their country. If they do, there will probably be like a 1-2 year waiting list for migrants. It's likely that only Swiss citizens will be entitled to a basic income.

I heard about this awhile ago. And they haven't even voted on this referendum yet. So it's not going to be law unless the people vote yes.

Brostorm

Normie
lmao who in their right mind would workcel if they are getting 2.5k for doing nothing? this wont work.

SexGod

Coper
Brostorm said:
lmao who in their right mind would workcel if they are getting 2.5k for doing nothing? this wont work.
I would still work. just lol @ you ignoring a key part of LMS and not workcelling hard

H

hikikomori

Brostorm said:
A basic income would work. $2,500/month is too much though. Since a basic income that high would reduce the labour supply so low to the point that companies will be knocking on basement windows begging for NEETs to come work for them. Right now we have the opposite problem. Labour supply is way too high (high unemployment, tons of applicants, not enough jobs available. NEETs are socially shamed for not working. But no one wants to hire them anyway. There are lots of people with more market value who are being turned away for jobs. So why would employers hire the absolute losers of society?) Labour demand is getting lower and lower with automation and outsourcing. Without jobs or at least adequate welfare, how the hell else are people supposed to make rent, feed themselves, pay bills, etc.?

Everyone who is being displaced thanks to outsourcing and automation is SOL if they can't rely on other people financially or receive welfare from the government. And ultimately if the people in your nation can't afford to buy your goods and services, your revenues and profits will suffer. This is what Marxists call the Falling Rate of Profit in Capitalism.

Brostorm said:
Cost of living in Switzerland is very high. A McD/BK valuemeal in the big cities is like 15 Dollars.