Swedish Police say migrants sexually assault girls and “slap them in the face..."

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
And so a group of Swedes took matters into their own hands. As I predicted for months, the Europeans will either go quietly into the dark, destructive night, or they will fight back. The weak, the scared are hiding in their homes, and then there are the fighters.
Inb4 framecels with tiny skulls and small wrists like me join the fight.   :lol:

@"Brotha Techno" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls"
[hr]
In Denmark, a 17-year-old girl is facing criminal charges for protecting herself against a sexual attack by a Muslim migrant.
:banderas: :cage:
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,179
Reputation
18
Anakind said:
And so a group of Swedes took matters into their own hands. As I predicted for months, the Europeans will either go quietly into the dark, destructive night, or they will fight back. The weak, the scared are hiding in their homes, and then there are the fighters.
Inb4 framecels with tiny skulls and small wrists like me join the fight.   :lol:

@"Brotha Techno" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls"
[hr]
In Denmark, a 17-year-old girl is facing criminal charges for protecting herself against a sexual attack by a Muslim migrant.
:banderas: :cage:
...and no firearms allowed..

Its over. Europe is the roman empire 2.0
 

Thonis

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
paulus said:
Anakind said:
Inb4 framecels with tiny skulls and small wrists like me join the fight.   :lol:

@"Brotha Techno" @"paulus" @"BlueBalls"
[hr]

:banderas: :cage:
...and no firearms allowed..

Its over. Europe is the roman empire 2.0
Can this meme end? Firearms are allowed in europe you are just not allowed to conceal carry. A lot of people could own a gun but the procedure to obtain one takes time and people here fear guns. If you can prove that your life is in danger you can conceal carry in most european countries.

Denmark is one of the few countries where pepper spray is illegal and if you believe that carrying a knife is illegal you can always carry a screwdriver which is an excelent stabbing weapon. If those women were not retarded they would carry the means of self defense with them.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
Thonis said:
Can this meme end? Firearms are allowed in europe you are just not allowed to conceal carry. A lot of people could own a gun but the procedure to obtain one takes time and people here fear guns. If you can prove that your life is in danger you can conceal carry in most european countries.
Like the average citizen who is not a judge or politician can convince the authorities that his life is in danger and he needs a gun for protection.

:jordan:
 

Thonis

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
Anakind said:
Thonis said:
Can this meme end? Firearms are allowed in europe you are just not allowed to conceal carry. A lot of people could own a gun but the procedure to obtain one takes time and people here fear guns. If you can prove that your life is in danger you can conceal carry in most european countries.
Like the average citizen who is not a judge or politician can convince the authorities that his life is in danger and he needs a gun for protection.

:jordan:
I never said it was easy but if someone tries to kill you and you survive and if there is a suspicion that more people might try to kill you, you can get it easily.

A lot of gangsters here have both legal and illegal weapons and can conceal carry.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
Thonis said:
I never said it was easy but if someone tries to kill you and you survive and if there is a suspicion that more people might try to kill you, you can get it easily.
Nope, not in Germany. The liberals think you can only harm yourself with a gun so only the 'benevolent' government should be armed.

@"paulus"
 
Top