Swedish boy's answer to blacks in america is to send them to gas chambers

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
Even though 95% of them work and contribute to society. even though they a crucial part of the economy. Black crime is going down, its getting better...

but no, because theyre low iq, they deserve to die, etc

(pls dont say they dont pay taxes, thats how taxes work, the underpayed wage slaves get some trickle down wealth.

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
userr is nothing more than an alienated youth coping with SFcels garbage. feel bad for him, hope he gets out of it since he seems like a decent kid
yea his opinions are so close to being normal liberal views but he forces himself to have a strong bias towards whites because he believes in muh nature, muh tribalism. hes like 15 so i do believe he'll grow out of it. thats why I argue with him

yea his opinions are so close to being normal liberal views but he forces himself to have a strong bias towards whites because he believes in muh nature, muh tribalism. hes like 15 so i do believe he'll grow out of it. thats why I argue with him
holy shit ur cringe i had these belifes for about 4 years solidly and its not chaning, im getting more convinced by the dya

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
i said eugenics was a answer but a morally apualbe and unlikley one for blacks. never mentioned gas chamber
you implied killing blacks was a solution but its not politically possible. sorry, but most blacks are normal people who contribute to society. yea they might be low iq but there doesnt need to be a solution to exterminate them

you implied killing blacks was a solution but its not politically possible. sorry, but most blacks are normal people who contribute to society. yea they might be low iq but there doesnt need to be a solution to exterminate them
no i mean kill the violent and low iq, thats A BAD UNMORALL SOLUTION but it works

and i dont even want it i just prestendted the 2 possible solutions relating to blacks

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
no i mean kill the violent and low iq, thats A BAD UNMORALL SOLUTION but it works

and i dont even want it i just prestendted the 2 possible solutions relating to blacks
segregation is just as violent and immoral

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
its not even about iq, its about race. You start crying when ii say i dont care about low iq white people

I said, why not just get rid of all under 100 iq ppl.? but muh low iq whites are special because triablism (cage2)

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
how lol no oen will die unless black vs white country go to war
LITERALLY no one in america wants that kind of segregation. the only way thats possible is if theres a dictator or something

yea amazing solution

its not even about iq, its about race. You start crying when ii say i dont care about low iq white people

I said, why not just get rid of all under 100 iq ppl.? but muh low iq whites are special because triablism (cage2)
high iq blacks are still more violent and impulsive ect

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Gigachad
HQNP
we shuld crate like some kind of pit or cave from theam like in magi anime
there was a hole in city where the magies brout food and alochocl and none magic goys whent there on ther own we culd the smae thing with chikned and whotermenlons
Bez tytułu.png

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
literally just lower their T levels

jews and soys have the right idea