Swedish Arabcel on Reddit gets rejected by both white and Arab girls. For being Arab.

NoLMS

Coper
Once again, what is preached here is legit kek. Ethnics are fucked when it comes to dating. No one wants ethnic men. Ethnic women want white men. White men don't want ethnic women. It's an impasse. If only white men weren't on this White Pride kek, they could slay top ethnic vj.

Joncoping

Normie
NoLMS said:
Once again, what is preached here is legit kek. Ethnics are fucked when it comes to dating. No one wants ethnic men. Ethnic women want white men. White men don't want ethnic women. It's an impasse. If only white men weren't on this White Pride kek, they could slay top ethnic vj.
Hello SeriousM aka JonJonesElbow

Gandharva

Banned
ive said so many times..when I look westasian  or atleast dark caucasoid wich is mistaken for arabic girls avoid me and give me mean looKS

when i look eurasian or mestizo they are extremely friendly and flirty

ive had girls disrespect me and outright ignore me for weeks  at school but then later when they found out  i wasnt arab  /turkish   or muslim they were crushing on me and giving me hugs and  laughing at my corny jokes

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
ZTimbuck2 said:
AdolfHitler said:
Timcuck2 is that ur account on reddit?  :H:
I swear you are the king of coping lol.
Dude i know its u  :lol: :lol:

U really took ur time to create a fake account on reddit and write that whole fake story? Lmao

Timbuck2

Coper
AdolfHitler said:
ZTimbuck2 said:
I swear you are the king of coping lol.

U really took ur time to create a fake account on reddit and write that whole fake story? Lmao
Wtf lol? It's not me. 

I saw this posted on 8chan and thought it was funny so I posted it here. 

Turbocope

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Timbuck2 said:
AdolfHitler said:

Wtf lol? It's not me. 

Turbocope
Lmao its u lol i know it. The account was created 12 hours ago lol by YOU  :lol: So desperate to invent fake stories to make ethnics look bad lmao

TheTrews

Normie
They'll always be Polish bints and whores who'll crave the darker meats.

SeriousM

Normie
Just said it on another thread, Arab immigrants single handedly ruined it for anyone that is ethnic in Europe. That guy would have likely been doing a lot better in the 80s but the rise in Arab immigrants has dramatically lowered the value of ethnic men in Europe. Now all of the Euro HBBs hate ethnics because of Arab immigration, it single handedly destroyed the reputation of ethnic men. 

I have said it and will say it again, in the eyes of white women, Arab men have the lowest value (even lower than Asians and Indians). To make matters worse, Arab men chase after white women more aggressively than any other race out there. When white women reject them (which is natural), they lose their cool and resort to harassing those women. Enough Arab men doing this on a large scale results things becoming awful for men of their own race and even races that remotely resemble their race (latino, indian, pakistani, etc.). An influx of Arab immigrants to any area will lower the value of ethnics in the eyes of white women in that area.

Timbuck2

Coper
AdolfHitler said:
Timbuck2 said:
Wtf lol? It's not me. 

Turbocope
Lmao its u lol i know it. The account was created 12 hours ago lol by YOU  :lol: So desperate to invent fake stories to make ethnics look bad lmao
Pure, unadulterated coping.

IceCutter

Gigachad
SeriousM said:
Just said it on another thread, Arab immigrants single handedly ruined it for anyone that is ethnic in Europe. That guy would have likely been doing a lot better in the 80s but the rise in Arab immigrants has dramatically lowered the value of ethnic men in Europe. Now all of the Euro HBBs hate ethnics because of Arab immigration, it single handedly destroyed the reputation of ethnic men. 
well... every cloud eh?

TheLifeMaxer

Coper
Oh trust me, I would love nothing more than to do this. Unfortunately I am about to start my masters degree soon so time is limited. and I have a part time job too where all my money goes to my rent and food so that is another constraint. It's just very difficult at the moment to go anywhere else for me. But yeah, I've definitely considered moving somewhere else and I probably will do that. Problem is, it won't be until after my masters degree so that leaves me with a few years being stuck here.

He's having trouble with girls, he's starting on his master's degree, he works and by the time he's done with his master's he will be older looking (AKA uglier). Damn it's OVER for this Arabcel.
[size=x-large]:staceylol:
[/size]

Yeah, I guess. Just tough to see everybody else having a significant other and getting married and whatnot. I have never even experienced a kiss before and I'm 25.
[size=x-large][size=x-large]:goodfellas: :datalol: :tyson: :dennis: [img=666x500]

undisputed

Lookism God
it's not because he is arab, you idiot

it's because he is not attractive and he is autistic

looks + personality = everything

My Zubeer gets rejected in Queens NYC.
[hr]
AdolfHitler said:
Timbuck2 said:
Wtf lol? It's not me. 

Turbocope
Why you posting here since 2015 Zubeer!

NoLMS said:
whites have options, only the nerdic weirdos with no eyebrows and turkey necks need to dumpster dive