Sweden YES! (RAGE RAGE RAGE)

IncelFTW

Coper

WTF is this real life?

They took some nigger immigrants home and let them molest their daughters?

Seriously, what the fuck

huge LOL at Sweden

Look at the expressions on the girls faces

They know this is awkward and that something is not right  :lol:

I'm 99.9% sure these niggers will rape or at least molest them at some point

White God

Normie
You have to remember that these White people are brainwashed, they have good intentions but they've been indoctrinated by the Jew media. Just keep hammering them with the facts and the reality, that's how I went from left to right, by being exposed to the facts.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
That place is a liberal feminists utopia, the women are indoctrinated to feel racist and guilty if they don't have sex or relationships with any ethnics. Much like most of Western/Northern Europe! They love the BBC anyway, they're tainted forever once they go black.

You have to be a really dumb, brainwashed fucking idiot to take a wild nigger under your roof because your government says so

Europe is doomed

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Hopefully, these stupid pseudo-altruistic brainwashed fags will pay for their dumb decision, they deserve all the enrichment the influx of parasites can offer.

Holy fucking shit eurocels are cucks. It's literally just too much. I'm glad I live in Australia where darkies know their place. Niggers like those ones would literally be forced to leave at shotgun point in some outback towns.

sub8 life

Incel
Chris Hemsworth said:
Holy fucking shit eurocels are cucks. It's literally just too much. I'm glad I live in Australia where darkies know their place. Niggers like those ones would literally be forced to leave at shotgun point in some outback towns.

Cope, Australia is worse off than Europe.

That pic is old too and has been floating around on 4chan. You don't know the context of the picture its just a random pic.

The Joker said:
sub8 life said:
That pic is old too and has been floating around on 4chan. You don't know the context of the picture its just a random pic.

Is it?

But as I said, shit like this is going on on a massive level anyway. Again: some days ago a 7 year old girl from Chemnitz, Germany, was raped by one of these fuckers! And recently also some woman from Switzerland was pushed from her bicycle (which broke a cervical, she's now paralysed for life), and then raped.

Why are Whites not killing these fuckers?

7 years old taking a BBC

:uuu: 

Must've ripped her in half

sub8 life

Incel
The Joker said:
sub8 life said:

Is it?

But as I said, shit like this is going on on a massive level anyway. Again: some days ago a 7 year old girl from Chemnitz, Germany, was raped by one of these fuckers! And recently also some woman from Switzerland was pushed from her bicycle (which broke a cervical, she's now paralysed for life), and then raped.

Why are Whites not killing these fuckers?

Haha dude, the same day several kids were probably killed by savage niggers in USA. The only reason for this outrage is because Europe is not "supposed" to be multicultural like USA. Americans who laugh at Europe need to look at themselves first.

No stormfrontcel but these guys are fucking deluded. The only good thing about living in sweden is probably the insanely high autismbux welfare rates idiots like sensdep get.

Anakind

King of Chads
The Joker said:
I mean, seriously ... we can blame the jews, the liberals, the communists etc. etc. ... but really, can anyone deny that there is something seriously wrong with white people themselves to allow shit like this to happen to begin with? I mean isn't it obvious that these niggers just flee Apefreaka to fuck blonde women in Europe? How cuck is the average white male nowadays to allow this to happen? It's all so absurd ...

Those were just stupid coping mechanisms and conspiracy theories in the first place. It's all about testosterone! T levels declined so much in the last decades that the average Western male turned into an effeminate pussy.

sub8 life

Incel
JustTheWayYouAre said:
sub8 life said:
Swedish zombies:

[video=youtube]

What is this video about?

They are protesting the SD party who want to decrease immigration from 100 000-200 000 each year (current level) to 10 000 (which of course won't stop Sweden from being overrun, just slow down the process). Keep in mind Sweden have 10 mill people, they are taking in 1% of their population every year lmao. So its considered racist to take in 10 000 :D But the party also has roots in nazism, although they supposedly don't have anything to do with it anymore and don't oppose multiculturalism, just want to slow down the immigration. Sweden is the most leftist country in the world, but I don't think they are worse off than England and France.. yet. But things are happening very fast there, they will be the first European country to go down.