• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Sweden fight back!

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,913
Reputation
2,431
Happened yesterday, happened today, and it will continue in larger numbers.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
42
LOL at your potatonose, brown columbian beaner

 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
6
Adolf Hipster said:
LOL at your potatonose, brown columbian beaner



browner than pure euro-native I suppose

but Christian and hater of trouble-causing immigrants


P.S. adolf_hipster what's wrong finally coming to the realization that everything you post is utter bullshit and your kind really are the dogshit of the human race  :lol: how does it feel
 

Pro Ana

Joke
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
OP has a nerve talking about ethnics when he's an ethnik fat beaner who looks like absolute dogshit. LOL@him taking pics of a huma black man with his human white woman while he's outside the restaurant in the cold like a fucking aspie incel. Just fucking flush yourself op. Just fucking do it before you get diabetes you fat turd. Go back to where you came from.


It's time for you to make a new alt so that no one knows how subhuman you are. Every time you log into your net alt, please be aware that you were forced to make the alt because of your shitty ethnikk loooks

@"DannyStronkIII" 
@"lms_rotten_zombie" 
@"TheTrews" 
@"Gots2Be" 
@"George Zimmerman"
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
42
IceCutter said:
Adolf Hipster said:
LOL at your potatonose, brown columbian beaner


browner than pure euro-native I suppose

but Christian and hater of trouble-causing immigrants


P.S. adolf_hipster what's wrong finally coming to the realization that everything you post is utter bullshit and your kind really are the dogshit of the human race  :lol: how does it feel



You are a brown subhuman columbian ape.

white man's but kissing Tio Tom

fucking lol at this selfhating wetback

keep choking and gargling on the white man's cock and cum
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
6
Pro Ana said:
OP has a nerve talking about ethnics when he's an ethnik fat beaner who looks like absolute dogshit. LOL@him taking pics of a huma black man with his human white woman while he's outside the restaurant in the cold like a fucking aspie incel. Just fucking flush yourself op. Just fucking do it before you get diabetes you fat turd. Go back to where you came from.


It's time for you to make a new alt so that no one knows how subhuman you are. Every time you log into your net alt, please be aware that you were forced to make the alt because of your shitty ethnikk loooks

@"DannyStronkIII" 
@"lms_rotten_zombie" 
@"TheTrews" 
@"Gots2Be" 
@"George Zimmerman"



that was a currycel in the restraunt with white woman, not a black man
wasn't cold at the time, it was spring time
I'm not incel
I've never used alts

idiot


Adolf Hipster said:
IceCutter said:
browner than pure euro-native I suppose

but Christian and hater of trouble-causing immigrants


P.S. adolf_hipster what's wrong finally coming to the realization that everything you post is utter bullshit and your kind really are the dogshit of the human race  :lol: how does it feel



You are a brown subhuman columbian ape.

white man's but kissing Tio Tom

fucking lol at this selfhating wetback

keep choking and gargling on the white man's cock and cum




how about white woman's pussy juices or saliva from kissing?

see this is what it comes down to isn't it

you don't like whitey, fair enough, but I would stop posting that interacial shit if I were you. You seem confused, if you hate whitey so much it doesn't make sense you would want a white woman, you would prefer an ethnic woman.
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,765
Reputation
42
IceCutter said:
Pro Ana said:
OP has a nerve talking about ethnics when he's an ethnik fat beaner who looks like absolute dogshit. LOL@him taking pics of a huma black man with his human white woman while he's outside the restaurant in the cold like a fucking aspie incel. Just fucking flush yourself op. Just fucking do it before you get diabetes you fat turd. Go back to where you came from.

that was a currycel in the restraunt with white woman, not a black man
wasn't cold at the time, it was spring time
I'm not incel
I've never used alts

idiot

just lol at this subhuman trying to divert from the fact that it followed random strangers around and made some creepy mobliephone photoshots. how low can someone sink? lmao certified creeping subhuman

noone likes you
noone wants to be around you

thats why you creep on random happy couples

You however have a sad, pathetic, boring, depressive subhuman life as a social outcast rotting within a multicultural, vivid, bright city filled with happy couples which make your pathetic incel heart bleed out of incel rage and jealousy LMAO

thats your life mate

[img=650x366]http://praxeology.net/lonely-birthday-party.jpg[/img]
[img=806x653]http://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...e/2015/04/04/19/23-Stalking-Man-Rex.jpg[/img]
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
3
This is a one time blue moon type of thing. They will go back to their homes and watch Abdul and Hamid spit roast their women on the ottoman.
 

Pro Ana

Joke
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
Adolf Hipster said:
IceCutter said:
that was a currycel in the restraunt with white woman, not a black man
wasn't cold at the time, it was spring time
I'm not incel
I've never used alts

idiot

just lol at this subhuman trying to divert from the fact that it followed random strangers around and made some creepy mobliephone photoshots. how low can someone sink? lmao certified creeping subhuman

noone likes you
noone wants to be around you

thats why you creep on random happy couples

You however have a sad, pathetic, boring, depressive subhuman life as a social outcast rotting within a multicultural, vivid, bright city filled with happy couples which make your pathetic incel heart bleed out of incel rage and jealousy LMAO

thats your life mate

[img=650x366]http://praxeology.net/lonely-birthday-party.jpg[/img]
[img=783x653]http://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...e/2015/04/04/19/23-Stalking-Man-Rex.jpg[/img]


op rekt
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,961
Reputation
6
springfield said:
This is a one time blue moon type of thing. They will go back to their homes and watch Abdul and Hamid spit roast their women on the ottoman.


you are stupid if you think that, the far-right have steadily been rising and growing in power and action throughout Europe the month or 2. They will go back and brainwash themselves with further far-right propaganda more likely, even if they did watch Abdul and Hamid do that stuff it will only make them more angry for when they go out next to break a few mudslim skulls.


Pro Ana said:


rekt how exactly

even if it were theoretically true that I was in a relationship that was less than ideal I would still rather that than be a basement-dwelling incel  :giggle:
 
Top