Sweden fight back!

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Happened yesterday, happened today, and it will continue in larger numbers.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Adolf Hipster said:
LOL at your potatonose, brown columbian beaner

browner than pure euro-native I suppose

but Christian and hater of trouble-causing immigrants
[hr]
P.S. adolf_hipster what's wrong finally coming to the realization that everything you post is utter bullshit and your kind really are the dogshit of the human race  :lol: how does it feel

Pro Ana

Incel
OP has a nerve talking about ethnics when he's an ethnik fat beaner who looks like absolute dogshit. LOL@him taking pics of a huma black man with his human white woman while he's outside the restaurant in the cold like a fucking aspie incel. Just fucking flush yourself op. Just fucking do it before you get diabetes you fat turd. Go back to where you came from.
[hr]
It's time for you to make a new alt so that no one knows how subhuman you are. Every time you log into your net alt, please be aware that you were forced to make the alt because of your shitty ethnikk loooks

@"DannyStronkIII" 
@"lms_rotten_zombie" 
@"TheTrews" 
@"Gots2Be" 
@"George Zimmerman"

Adolf Hipster

Banned
IceCutter said:
Adolf Hipster said:
LOL at your potatonose, brown columbian beaner

[hr]
P.S. adolf_hipster what's wrong finally coming to the realization that everything you post is utter bullshit and your kind really are the dogshit of the human race  :lol: how does it feel
You are a brown subhuman columbian ape.

white man's but kissing Tio Tom

fucking lol at this selfhating wetback

keep choking and gargling on the white man's cock and cum

IceCutter

Gigachad
Pro Ana said:
OP has a nerve talking about ethnics when he's an ethnik fat beaner who looks like absolute dogshit. LOL@him taking pics of a huma black man with his human white woman while he's outside the restaurant in the cold like a fucking aspie incel. Just fucking flush yourself op. Just fucking do it before you get diabetes you fat turd. Go back to where you came from.
[hr]
It's time for you to make a new alt so that no one knows how subhuman you are. Every time you log into your net alt, please be aware that you were forced to make the alt because of your shitty ethnikk loooks

@"DannyStronkIII" 
@"lms_rotten_zombie" 
@"TheTrews" 
@"Gots2Be" 
@"George Zimmerman"
that was a currycel in the restraunt with white woman, not a black man
wasn't cold at the time, it was spring time
I'm not incel
I've never used alts

idiot
[hr]
Adolf Hipster said:
IceCutter said:

[hr]
You are a brown subhuman columbian ape.

white man's but kissing Tio Tom

fucking lol at this selfhating wetback

keep choking and gargling on the white man's cock and cum

how about white woman's pussy juices or saliva from kissing?

see this is what it comes down to isn't it

you don't like whitey, fair enough, but I would stop posting that interacial shit if I were you. You seem confused, if you hate whitey so much it doesn't make sense you would want a white woman, you would prefer an ethnic woman.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
IceCutter said:
Pro Ana said:
I'm not incel
I've never used alts

idiot
just lol at this subhuman trying to divert from the fact that it followed random strangers around and made some creepy mobliephone photoshots. how low can someone sink? lmao certified creeping subhuman

noone likes you
noone wants to be around you

thats why you creep on random happy couples

You however have a sad, pathetic, boring, depressive subhuman life as a social outcast rotting within a multicultural, vivid, bright city filled with happy couples which make your pathetic incel heart bleed out of incel rage and jealousy LMAO

thats your life mate

[img=650x366]http://praxeology.net/lonely-birthday-party.jpg[/img]
[img=806x653]http://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...e/2015/04/04/19/23-Stalking-Man-Rex.jpg[/img]

springfield

Banned
This is a one time blue moon type of thing. They will go back to their homes and watch Abdul and Hamid spit roast their women on the ottoman.

Pro Ana

Incel
Adolf Hipster said:
IceCutter said:
I'm not incel
I've never used alts

idiot
just lol at this subhuman trying to divert from the fact that it followed random strangers around and made some creepy mobliephone photoshots. how low can someone sink? lmao certified creeping subhuman

noone likes you
noone wants to be around you

thats why you creep on random happy couples

You however have a sad, pathetic, boring, depressive subhuman life as a social outcast rotting within a multicultural, vivid, bright city filled with happy couples which make your pathetic incel heart bleed out of incel rage and jealousy LMAO

thats your life mate

[img=650x366]http://praxeology.net/lonely-birthday-party.jpg[/img]
[img=783x653]http://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...e/2015/04/04/19/23-Stalking-Man-Rex.jpg[/img]

op rekt

IceCutter

Gigachad
springfield said:
This is a one time blue moon type of thing. They will go back to their homes and watch Abdul and Hamid spit roast their women on the ottoman.

you are stupid if you think that, the far-right have steadily been rising and growing in power and action throughout Europe the month or 2. They will go back and brainwash themselves with further far-right propaganda more likely, even if they did watch Abdul and Hamid do that stuff it will only make them more angry for when they go out next to break a few mudslim skulls.
[hr]
Pro Ana said:

rekt how exactly

even if it were theoretically true that I was in a relationship that was less than ideal I would still rather that than be a basement-dwelling incel  :giggle: