Surgery and oral posture: The Pipe-Dream

Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
0
As soul crushing as it might be to hear for incels, surgery does squat for sex appeal.

Studies are plentiful relating the amount of free testosterone in the blood stream to sexual attractiveness in males. Notice SEXUAL. Not beta handbag "looking objectively more normal". "OP improved 0.5 points in terms of people not taking a second look at his shitty chin".. but he is still BLAND and non-sexual looking.

What male HORMONES do during puberty, is increase bone thickness in a dimorphic pattern. Notably thickness increases in areas that are susceptible to punches:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/men-s-faces-evolved-to-be-punched-study-suggests-1.2670756

Sex appeal is primitive at its core. It is a true sign of strong, virile development.

Don't get me wrong, some women can have thick bone structures, but the bone is DISTRIBUTED differently. Then there are the immediate effects your CURRENT circulating hormones have on your outward appearance that increase your sex appeal, even these changes in muscle and soft tissue depositing makes you instantly more attractive than any surgery result.

Here's a regularly "good looking guy", who's not particularly sexually appealing turned into a FLANGED male:



In your male brain this might not register as any noticeable difference in attractiveness, however women are HARDWIRED to notice the differences in virile and less virile men.
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
0
Harakiri said:
All women are lesbians

Not during the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle. This is well-established and should be common knowledge if you've been a member of puahate/sluthate/lookism for more than a month.

This is the mating strategy women have employed since the dawn of man, to be with men who provide security and upbrining for children, but also to secure the best genes by having an affair with a brute during peak conception risk.


Women more attracted to masculine mates during ovulation

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/272697.php

A new study suggests that during ovulation, when women are most fertile, they are attracted only to masculine men.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/3...masculine-men-only-during-ovulation-study.htm

Women's estradiol predicts preference for facial cues of men's testosterone



http://www.cep.ucsb.edu/topics/courtship/simmons&roney.2008.estradiol&tpref.pdf
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Women's estradiol predicts preference for facial cues of men's testosterone

could you check some of the theory and results what birthcontrol does to female mating choice pls
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Women's estradiol predicts preference for facial cues of men's testosterone

could you check some of the theory and results what birthcontrol does to female mating choice pls

That's a good point. Birth control fucks with the natural cycle. What percentage of women are on birth control these days? 80+?
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
IcedEarth said:
could you check some of the theory and results what birthcontrol does to female mating choice pls

That's a good point. Birth control fucks with the natural cycle. What percentage of women are on birth control these days? 80+?

yeah in most countries is 70-80%


DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:

that's almost legit, could you make a morph that's just a bit wider and not hypermasculine
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
Wrong. Studies are showing that women care less and less about high T these days.  High free T does make the face more attractive, but there's a lot of things that matter more. For example, having a recessed chin is not from low T, it's from shit genes. Even If you are a dimorphic broad shouldered beast, having a bird chin will kill your sex appeal. Why do you think that attractive women also have attractive sons?
 Also, you'd have to be legit retarded to think that surgery doesn't have a great result for some people.




Genetics>surgery>mewing>gymcelling
 

Hangman

Banned
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,470
Reputation
2
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Here's a regularly "good looking guy", who's not particularly sexually appealing turned into a FLANGED male:


 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
EightIsTheMagic# said:
Brutus said:
Wrong. Studies are showing that women care less and less about high T these days.  High free T does make the face more attractive, but there's a lot of things that matter more. For example, having a recessed chin is not from low T, it's from shit genes. Even If you are a dimorphic broad shouldered beast, having a bird chin will kill your sex appeal. Why do you think that attractive women also have attractive sons?
 Also, you'd have to be legit retarded to think that surgery doesn't have a great result for some people.




Genetics>surgery>mewing>gymcelling
Cope.

He went from a 2 to a 4.

Still a bird neck skinny think with zero dimorphism. Should have spent the surgery on pizza and computer gear to make his rotting experience more enjoyable.
LOL, as if jaw surgery isn't best thing he's ever done for himself. He went from invisble to masculine and average. Of course he won't get hqnp, but then again only chad gets that.  He could easily get a ons with a 4/10 girl now.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
1
Surgery only makes you more normal looking.   It was never intended to make you sexually attractive. I totally agree.


Brutus said:
EightIsTheMagic# said:
Cope.

He went from a 2 to a 4.

Still a bird neck skinny think with zero dimorphism. Should have spent the surgery on pizza and computer gear to make his rotting experience more enjoyable.
LOL, as if jaw surgery isn't best thing he's ever done for himself. He went from invisble to masculine and average. Of course he won't get hqnp, but then again only chad gets that.  He could easily get a ons with a 4/10 girl now.

You guys are way, way softer on guys who had surgery.
 
Top