(SUPREME REDPILL) your life consists of cope and dogshit if you're not these dudes

FuckFace

Normie
from reddit:
"So while we were experimenting sexually the other day, she said she wanted it rough. No problem -- I've been with girls that like rough sex before, and in a lot ways I prefer it (it feels the most passionate). Eventually -- after mild success with "pounding" -- I grab her hair at the base of her head and pull, hard. I've got her pinned up against the wall, strongly pulling her head back by her hair, and start sucking on her neck right in a sweet spot. She had the most intensely aroused reaction I've ever witnessed from sex.
So naturally, I wanted to talk about it afterwards, but she was suddenly very shy. She's normally confident and outgoing, having a reputation among our group of friends as being "crazy," but now she wouldn't even look me in the eye. I've never seen her like that. Anyway, I didn't want to push whatever was making her feel this way, so I tried to change the subject as casually as possible.
Then, while we were laying in bed that night, she quietly -- again, like she was embarrassed -- told me that earlier the closest she's ever gotten to living out her biggest fantasy. A little more (gentle) prying, and she tells me that the thought of losing control turns her on. Eventually (finally) she tells me that she "wants to feel raped," and that she wants me to try it with her (her exact words). I want to emphasize that I'm not reading between the lines here, she explicitly told me she wanted me to try raping her.
I don't have a problem doing kinky things, and if this is that sexy to her, I really want to do it. Like I said before though, I've had rough sex before, and I like being pretty dominant, but I don't have much experience with anything like this. Can anyone give me advice of any kind? Is this a common thing? I'm pretty lost at the moment.
tl;dr: had rough, dominant sex, girlfriend asks me to rape her next time"

from yahoo:
"My wife wants to be raped, what should I do?

I recently posted this question, but I think I should add some more details. My wife has a rape fantasy, and it weirds me out. It's not that she wants to role play, but she wants me to surprise her and really pretend I'm violently raping her. That's not the big issue, the big issue is that my wife... show more I recently posted this question, but I think I should add some more details.

My wife has a rape fantasy, and it weirds me out. It's not that she wants to role play, but she wants me to surprise her and really pretend I'm violently raping her.

That's not the big issue, the big issue is that my wife if probably the worst communicator on the planet, next to your pet rock. I don't trust this idea, because I don't feel that my wife has the communication skills to say that she's uncomfortable. There have been times when we have pushed boundaries and she'll tell me YEARS LATER that she was uncomfortable. For example, my wife told me 3 years into our relationship that she doesn't like having her breast touched during sex & that she just faked it because she thought that's what I wanted.

My wife does not communicate her desire for sex. I have to guess. She doesn't even like "planned" sex. So basically, I am put in a position of surprising my wife with a rape fantasy without prior communication. We have a "safe word". She's NEVER used it, but will tell me years later that she didn't like something or is uncomfortable with something (even though we may have been doing it for years at this point).

There have been times when I"ve tried to be forceful with her and she will get pissed and almost fight back...and there have been times when I've been forceful with her and when she resist stop...and she'll ask me why did I stop.

I want to give my wife her fantasies, but jail or divorce is a very real result of this fantasy gone wrong."

It's safe to say you're a fucking rotting incel corpse if women don't ASK to be raped by you.

"But women only find 0.000001% of men attractive because that's what I learned on some fucking PUAhate spin-off forum"

REDPILL INCOMING FOR PSLCELS
I found plenty of these stories on the internet.
Imagine girls who would ask their previous men to just fucking rape them and when they get married to an incel they deny them blowjobs because they're "not that kind of girl".
:jordan:

Yeah they get ""raped"" a few times then it loses its novelty. 

Fake stupidity tbh "ooh muuh surprise rough sex" just stfu bitch

she probably saw it on some dumb tv show/ read it online

"herpp derp im into rape now"