Sun vs Rain

HarryBalls

Coper
What would you prefer most of the time?

I have always enjoyed light rainy gloomy weather more than sun...

iNeedHair

Coper
I hate nice weather because it encourages social activities. I can't go more than a block without seeing something that makes me want to hang myself, whether it be high school girls in short skirts or young couples or dogs running around. I'm definitely more for rain than sun. I think I even enjoy winter more than I do summer.

iNeedHair

Coper
LostTuna said:
at least on a sunny warm day you have a good reason for wearing a hat to hide ur bald head

Yeah but the harsh lighting reveals everything. Rainy days are my favorite but getting my hair wet sucks.

HarryBalls

Coper
Looks like liking rain is incel trait. Wonder if slayers like sun way more

IncelFTW

Coper
don't like rain unless im sat inside and can hear it outside, but definetly prefer gloomy weather to sunshine

HarryBalls

Coper
Boyo said:
nice shitpost you utter subhuman...

Aren't you aware you will never be loved by a girl due to your sub par looks and here u are asking incels if they prefer sun or rain? FUCKING LOL

Not legit.

Im 6,5/10 you narcissistic piece of shit.

I was born in September which is fall in North-Eastern Europe so I like rain.

FireHaze

Gigachad
HarryBalls said:
Looks like liking rain is incel trait. Wonder if slayers like sun way more

It kind of is. Most people love the sun but basement dwellers on internet forums love gloomy rainy shitty weather.

That being said, I like overcast.

faceface666

Slayer
iNeedHair said:
I hate nice weather because it encourages social activities. I can't go more than a block without seeing something that makes me want to hang myself, whether it be high school girls in short skirts or young couples or dogs running around. I'm definitely more for rain than sun. I think I even enjoy winter more than I do summer.

honestly that weather when it's supposed to be sunny but there's so many clouds in the way that it's not as bright and not as hot is the best weather. just in terms of how you feel at least, not how it looks like

does anyone understand this i cant tell im high