Summer - the ultimate test of the incel resolve

It's that time of year again, brahs:

My mental strength is usually second to none. As an incel, I generally keep myself from exposure to depressing environments - operating on the policy that "what you cannot see cannot hurt you". Unfortunately, that principle goes out of the window during Summer. No matter how early you get up, or how early you get home, the parks and environs are in full swarm of scantily-clad sluts and social groups of all kinds reminding you precisely what you aren't - or will never be - enjoying. It is a torture of golden vistas and second-hand barbecue smoke.

And what can be worse on a weekend - windows flung open due to the stifling heat during those midsummer midnights, and jovial partying voices in the distance - from beer gardens and balconies - all carry through the still night air, allmost homing in to reverberate within your bedroom, torturing you with what you cannot be part of. Any of you guys claiming to like the Summer months cannot be real incels.

Here's a weather forecast for you bastards: Summer's gonna be long, it's gonna be warm, and it's gonna remind you of your non-existence. Don't forget to pull the blinds and put the wankshack on lockdown. Fuck the sunscreen, your basement already provides factor 60+ protection.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
I love July. 

Every year i read posts from Americans incel raging.  :lol:

MichaelSzny

Banned
Just remember it's not the outside that counts, but the inside. 
It's most likely your personality holding you back.

MichaelSzny said:
Just remember it's not the outside that counts, but the inside. 
It's most likely your personality holding you back.
personalityism.net

Summer jump starts my libido.

I'm far too busy and important for relations the other 9 months of the year, but my balls rebel about this time. I have no say in the matter.

I want sex. I want violence. I want girls on bread. I want to find women ready to make a questionable decision. I want barbecued food and shit gassy lager. I want melanin.

Being cooped up as an officecel in the summer is THE WORST

especially knowing you would still be inside at the computer even if you weren't working. 

Jigz

Subhuman
I was out taking my dog for a walk in the field earlier and saw a young couple laying in the grass kissing and fooling around. I felt so envious and then a moment of despair hit me, thinking I'll never have that experience now or any like it. Every year I think things will finally happen for me, but life gets worse and worse. The summer is just as depressing as the long winter nights alone, but what can you do. :uzi:

Jesus Christ it's already started. Windows open to the max during the hottest night of the year, and some cunt is moaning loudly somewhere on the street thanks to an almighty finger-banging.

Summer is the season where I would happily trade places with a deaf/dumb/blind cripple.

"What you cannot see or hear cannot hurt you."

Westphal said:
Norwood Cemetery said:
Jesus Christ it's already started. Windows open to the max during the hottest night of the year, and some cunt is moaning loudly somewhere on the street thanks to an almighty finger-banging.

Summer is the season where I would happily trade places with a deaf/dumb/blind cripple.

"What you cannot see or hear cannot hurt you."

Short question: does the moaning from getting fingered sound differently than being fucked? 

Idk, miss the sexperience, but would legit interest me.
I could be wrong of course. But her moaning wasn't rhythmic as you get during intercourse. Guy could have been going down on her.

I have the misfortune of working a job in a trendy area full of young professionals and quite a few popular bars within the same distance of each other. It's a walk-able area and the sheer number of young and attractive couples is ridiculous, as is the number of girls who come out in groups on Friday nights.

HEROIN

Chad
I had an ok summer to be honest, went out with friends almost everyday.

But to tell you the truth what really tortured me this summer was not that I was incel, it was that it was my last summer of high school, the hs to college summer.

It's done, it's over.

Even summers before were ok-ish as incel because I had youth, I had future, I had "next summer" to have a teen summer romance. Now it's TOO LATE. IT's OVER!

Not sure why my thread was bumped - but it is worth stating that the pain of 2015's Summer was fortunately short-lived (speaking as a UK resident).

A largely Autumnal June; two weeks of hot weather in July; and a largely Autumnal August. Really, only 2-3 weeks of the whole season were difficult for me to face. As I stated in my OP I have always found Summers since say 2010 really hard to deal with; but for some reason I had the fear really badly this year. No idea why that was.