suggest antidepressants that don't jeopardize sexual function

lltvyr

Slayer
obviously as a serious looksmaxer i can't jeopardize my sexual function, penis size and erection strength, but i still think i need something feel happier and be more social and courageous. suggest please! is it bupropion? are they those melatonin agonists?
thanks!

DiamondNips

Banned
Prozac hasn't effected my sexual function but I have only been on it for a week now.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
stacks said:
Tianeptine.
works like a few hours for most people, and it's very weak overall, benzos are stronger, matter of fact I take them with benzos and drink on it too lel

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
stacks said:
PurpleDildo said:
works like a few hours for most people, and it's very weak overall, benzos are stronger, matter of fact I take them with benzos and drink on it too lel
Yeah, 4F-MPH, tianeptine and xanax/clonazepam is my daily stack. Stop drinking, gypo. Makes everything worse.
give me a hot bf first

ugliest

King of Chads
trazodone and mitrazapine enhance sexual function MASSIVELY but they will make you gain weight and make you tired all day

Rocky

Normie
Biggest headway I've made in this regard is optimizing my caffeine intake, which is around 150 mL of coffee per day. Anything less and i feel dead tired and antisocial. Anything more and it starts to affect anxiety.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Rocky said:
Biggest headway I've made in this regard is optimizing my caffeine intake, which is around 150 mL of coffee per day. Anything less and i feel dead tired and antisocial. Anything more and it starts to affect anxiety.
this, red bull is ideal because it has taurine, inositol and caffeine, a red bull or coca cola + a steak is a great combo, also...

kratom, opioids (ex:buprenorphine,hydrocodone) and phenibut