sugardaddy.eu

gandytime

Slayer
Saw a documentary about this European website sugardaddy.eu yeasterday on tv.

• 80% of the users are females
  • average sugardaddy there earns 50 000-500 000€ a year
  • average sugar girl gets 2000-5000€ a month + free time activities paid
  • for this money the meet up with their ugly sugardaddys once a week, go out with them and later have sex
  • the documentary showed a extremely unattractive guy in his 50s, who was divorced twice and spends most on his income now on his 7/10 girl (about 2000€ a month + vacations)
I decided to check out this site and was not surprised to find a fair share of women even trough I live in a small town. Some would rent themselves out for 500€ - 1000€ a month.

Also 1/3 of them are russians. I can´t really understand what makes them such whores. The raping of Genghis Khan must have something to do with it.

Copenhagen

Slayer
gandytime said:
Also 1/3 of them are russians. I can´t really understand what makes them such whores. The raping of Genghis Khan must have something to do with it.

The Eastern Bloc is essentially a monument to the history of starvation. It's in their blood to pimp themselves out to survive.

rtl extracel :mile:

being an average woman = worth atleast 2000€/month.
welcome in 2015 :lol: :lol: :lol:

springfield said:
how the hell are you a sugar daddy on 50K euro lol
its wrong. its 250k to 500k average...saw the documentary too.
but there are also some oldcel subhumans who earn like 50k/year but live like hobos to be able to afford a slut who fucks them once a week for 2k€/month :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: