• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Success story: I will be meeting up with a braincels/MGTOW BBC poster from Reddit!

He’s already booked the hotel for a week and will be taking a bus for more than 14 hours to my area. We’re going to go to arcades, movies, diners, shows, laser tag, and more! Incel/STOW love is real and it's in the air!

avantgarde

Joke
Truecels

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
She has made two former members fly to meet her and never turned up. It is just what she does.

x69

Joke
Jawanomics said:
She has made two former members fly to meet her and never turned up. It is just what she does.

That's hilarious ngl.

Stitches

Banned
After years of lusting over BBC, Sylvana's will finally get to experience it.

Adoroumcu

Regular
SerialChadFucker

Serial Chad Fucker

[size=small][size=medium]S e r i a l C h a d F u c k e r[/size][/size]

[size=medium]S . e . r . i . a . l  C . h . a . d  F . u . c . k . e . r[/size]

S . e . r . i . a . l  C . h . a . d  F . u . c . k . e . r

S . e . r . i . a . l  C . h . a . d  F . u . c . k . e . r

This delusion...

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
SerialChadFucker said:
He’s already booked the hotel for a week and will be taking a bus for more than 14 hours to my area. We’re going to go to arcades, movies, diners, shows, laser tag, and more! Incel/STOW love is real and it's in the air!

:jordan:
I was feeling bad about my latest physics test but picturing an overweight latina and a skinny autistic black guy playing laser tag with a bunch of 7-year-olds boys made my entire fucking week. Kudos to u for putting a smile on my face.