subhuman had $2 million stolen by fiancee

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,800
Reputation
636
severe hairloss
shit tier infraorbital area

let's just stop there, he never had a chance

that girl will settle for nothing less than opry tier
 

Herald

Normie
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
1,986
Reputation
3
primetime said:
doesn't look subhuman to me...his wife is a greedy whore though
Body halo doesn't always compensate for being unattractive to a woman. 

He tried running looksmaxxing + money-game and couldn't accept FACE law. 

He went for a 7+ blonde who had insane standards and greedy psychopathic mindset.

Still, its pretty unfair. Either be 8+ or get robbed trying  :lol: .
[hr]
dat feel said:
severe hairloss
shit tier infraorbital area

let's just stop there, he never had a chance

that girl will settle for nothing less than opry tier
:crying:
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,800
Reputation
636
Herald said:
primetime said:
doesn't look subhuman to me...his wife is a greedy whore though
Body halo doesn't always compensate for being unattractive to a woman. 

He tried running looksmaxxing + money-game and couldn't accept FACE law. 

He went for a 7+ blonde who had insane standards and greedy psychopathic mindset.

Still, its pretty unfair. Either be 8+ or get robbed trying  :lol: .
[hr]
dat feel said:
severe hairloss
shit tier infraorbital area

let's just stop there, he never had a chance

that girl will settle for nothing less than opry tier
:crying:
legit :giggle:

the picture on the left with both of them is VERY TELLING because they are both photographed next to each other in the same light from the same angle, so it gives a very good idea how they compare

i know she's wearing makeup, but you can still tell she's clearly above him in looks regardless of that

he has NCT and his face looks like it's melting. poor boyo should have come here, we would have saved him $2 million
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,170
Reputation
6
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He claimed he paid for everything, including her mortgage, credit card debt, health insurance and even let her drive his 2015 Mercedes Benz.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The businessman even gave her the combination to his safe room, he claims.[/font]
:banderas:


Classic cuck.
 

dat feel

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
18,800
Reputation
636
ForeverCucked said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He claimed he paid for everything, including her mortgage, credit card debt, health insurance and even let her drive his 2015 Mercedes Benz.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The businessman even gave her the combination to his safe room, he claims.[/font]
:banderas:


Classic cuck.
legit, this is a classic con

usually it's a handsome man who approaches an older woman and makes her feel beautiful in order to steal her money, even though he is several points above her the delusion is too strong

in this case it's the reverse, still worked like a charm

humans want to believe they are looksmatched with people many points above them
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
dat feel said:
ForeverCucked said:
:banderas:


Classic cuck.
legit, this is a classic con

usually it's a handsome man who approaches an older woman and makes her feel beautiful in order to steal her money, even though he is several points above her the delusion is too strong

in this case it's the reverse, still worked like a charm

humans want to believe they are looksmatched with people many points above them
Guys like this must surely understand on some level that they're in an 'arrangement' of sorts when they enter into relationships like this. He's 44 she's 29 and looksmogs him. This is what happens when that understanding gets replaced by thinking with your dick.
 
Top