Subhuman galore

Copenhagen

Slayer

This guy's face registers as "normal" in my brain but he's clearly deformed. However I still register him as being a healthy human being on first glance.

It's very possible that he is extremely fucking ugly. How does this happen? Inbreeding?

ZyklonBob

Cuck
These fuckers look like what happens when u hit 'randomize' in the oblivion character creation menu

send these ppl to exterminate them -

SeriousM

Normie

I cannot put my finger on it but I know something is off about his looks, what is it?

Someone help me out here.

SeriousM

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
SeriousM said:

I cannot put my finger on it but I know something is off about his looks, what is it?

Someone help me out here.
Big flat nose, flat face, asymmetric eyes, round fat around cheekbones/jaw, pencil thin neck, beta coloring, general horizontal asymmetry
Nose was the first thing I noticed which was wrong with the picture.

As for the rest, he seems like a guy that you know isn't good looking but don't know what is really wrong with his looks.....

Literally get hired as a model any time he wants. Put your finger over the midface and it looks like a 9/10:

SeriousM

Normie
StraxcityIsGod said:
Literally get hired as a model any time he wants. Put your finger over the midface and it looks like a 9/10:

Think I heard discussions about this, his nose is actually fucking him up big time. The guy can get rhino and easily be above an 8.

StraxcityIsGod said:

So close :lol: 

He needs longer philtrum and a shorter, wider flatter nose aka a masculine nose.