SUB8 LAW: Man accused of RAPING 60yo by WALKING PAST her for 1 SECOND (It's OVER)

Invisible

King of Chads
[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]Commuter who walked past actress at Waterloo station cleared of 'bizarre' sex assault claim[/font]

[font=georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif]Mark Pearson may not even have made physical contact with woman in her 60s on busy concourse - but CPS approved sex assault charge[/font]

Cliffs:

- Man walks NEAR A POST PRIME HAG for 1 second
- He has a NEWSPAPER in  one hand and is holding his backback strap in the other
- He is accused of PENETRATING HER ON THE FLY -- DOING A MATRIX-TYPE MANOEUVRE -- during the 1 SECOND that CCTV shows he was NEAR HER.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Pearson told the court: “I would have had to crouch down, put my hand up the woman’s skirt... penetrate her, take my hand out again... all while holding the newspaper and walking along the concourse.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]“It’s preposterous.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]“It is against everything I believe in as a human being. I did nothing.”[/font]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ion-cleared-of-bizarre-sex-assault-claim.html

Women can even accuse you of rape when it would be physically impossible to do so, as shown by CCTV.

It's a WRAP BOYOS. The sub8 law is OFFICIALLY HERE. Being a Sub Brody Jenner-looking man is OFFICIALLY A CRIME.

If you see a woman, you might just have to dive infront of a car or train so that you can claim that you were being maimed at the time that she alleges you were chopping her head off while thrusting into her vagina. You might JUST get let off if the CCTV shows your neck being SNAPPED IN HALF at the time.

Now looksmaxxxing isn't a matter of helping you to get women, but it's also to help you avoid JAIL TIME.

@"dat feel" 

LOOK AT THIS EXAMPLE OF AN INFRACTION OF THE LAW:

HIS FATE IS SEALED:

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There were no witnesses, no forensic evidence and the actress failed to pick out Mr Pearson in an identity parade of video images following the alleged incident in December 2014.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A CPS spokesman said: “There was sufficient evidence for this case to proceed to court and progress to trial. We respect the decision of the jury.”[/font]

:jag:

BEING AN UNDESIRABLE AND IN THE PRESENCE OF A FEMALE IS RAPE CULTURE!! THE FEMALE MIND RUNS WILED AROUND SUBHUMANS THEY WON'T FEEL SAFE UNTILL EUGENICS IS IMPLEMENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible

King of Chads
I reposted this to:

Thinking Ape TV
Barbarossa
Karen Straughen (sp)
Turd Flinging Monkey
CS MGTOW

"The actress was wearing a coat and jacket and a thin dress over “training pants” following a yoga class, the jury heard."

These are the same type that wear ugg boots while putting their hair in a messy bun while they sip on their starbucks waiting in line to get their nails done before they go to yoga class paid for using their parents/husbands money.
[hr]
king coach said:
MasterFaggot said:
fucking bullshit

see you in court
Lol'd

Koksal Baba

Incel
Damn, this is way too brutal.

My thoughts and feelings with you, brotha mark.

Herald

Normie
Invisible said:
Herald said:
Are you bar bar or something?

@"Herald"
LOL no man. 

I'm just really happy to keep singling out the legit posters from the nuisance and braggers. 

The fact that you mentioned barbar makes me hopeful for the quality posting of this site. 

I came to this site specifically for looksmaxxing tips (and it was DEFINITELY worth it), and for occasional legit rants and certain redpill news (like the ones @"dat feel" and you post); also for the occasional discussion on LMS, anecdotes, etc. 

Its good to see quality content. 

Thanks btw.  :hi:

Invisible

King of Chads
COUNTDOWN TIL INCELS HAVE THE POLICE BULLDOZING THEIR DOOR DOWN, SIC'ING POLICE ROTTWEILERS ON THEM AND THEN HAVING THEM COURTMARSHALLED

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There were no witnesses, no forensic evidence and the actress failed to pick out Mr Pearson in an identity parade of video images following the alleged incident in December 2014.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A CPS spokesman said: “There was sufficient evidence for this case to proceed to court and progress to trial. We respect the decision of the jury.”[/font]

its over
being sub 8 is too dangerous to go outside. kill yourself or lock yourself in your house and rot.