Sub5 slayer at my uni

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Not gonna post pics because he's an athlete and could be traced back to here.

He's sub5 as fuck, actually looks a lot like me. But he has the following traits:

-brickskull
-6'2"
-broad shoulder/narrow waist
-fantastic muscle insertions
-big dick
-huge chin

Since he's a tall ripped athlete, he has considerable status. He slays tons of 5s and 6s, which is really impressive considering that he's about a 3.5/10.

It makes me rage when people say that you just "need status" to get girls as a sub5. In reality, your potential for gaining status is largely based around your physical genetics.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brutus said:

He's sub5 as fuck, actually looks a lot like me. But he has the following traits:

-brickskull
-6'2"
-big dick
-huge chin

Since he's a tall ripped athlete, he has considerable status. He slays tons of 5s and 6s, which is really impressive considering that he's about a 3.5/10.

It makes me rage when people say that you just "need status" to get girls as a sub5. In reality, your potential for gaining status is largely based around your physical genetics.
how does he look like you again? lols

Goiear

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Brutus said:

-brickskull
-6'2"
-big dick
-huge chin

how does he look like you again? lols
:tyson:

IdealMaxilla

King of Chads
psl doesnt know how to rate men other than face. a rating need to include all factors or it is meaningless

zyros is sub4 irl yet you give him 5-6

OldRooster

King of Chads
Brutus said:
Since he's a tall ripped athlete, he has considerable status.
It was obvious it was going to be a top athlete before I opened thread. This is hardly unique. Johnny Manziel has an ugly face, but got a lot of pussy thrown at him in college. But JM, was at least a 5 taking into account his body, something I doubt you are adequately doing. He would have to really have an ugly face to be sub 5 at a robust and ripped 6'2" with a square head and big chin. 
Is this guy in a major sport, and is expected to eventually become a pro? Or is he in some lower tier sport like wrestling or lacrosse, where there is little or money for pros?

OcularIncel

Normie
IdealMaxilla said:
psl doesnt know how to rate men other than face. a rating need to include all factors or it is meaningless

zyros is sub4 irl yet you give him 5-6
Zyros is a 7+ and has strong appeal to Amazonian superwomen who want to toy around with a boysized man. He just needs to embrace his niche.

Then he's not sub5 in terms of overall appeal. Your rating shouldn't just be the face it should be the entire package

someonesalt

Normie
op is a spastic horsefacecel that lurks on /r/FA all the time

reminder that he thinks this guy isnt incel due to skull size aka hes very bluepilled on aesthetics

Brutus said:
For real though, that guy would be utterly incel if he had a small skull

:jordan: