• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

SUB 6'6 PILL

Jatu

Joke
IMAGINE LIVING ON THE SAME EARTH AS THIS

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY
YOU WILL STILL GET BEATEN IN LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF LIFE AGAINST THIS 6'6 MOROCCAN GIGACHAD SLAYER.

THIS IS YOUR COMPETITION. LIFE NEVER STARTED FOR YOU. JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
:clap:

this is the blackpill you will never escape from

no matter what you do, there will always be Badr Hari out there doing it 10000x better and mogging you to oblivion. 

just give up tbh. there is no point in anything when giga-chads like Badr Hari are roaming the world

Yeah, not impressed.

Who cares that some guy has 99th percentile height, my features are vastly superior to his.

He looks potatoid and low IQ to me, not impressed.

What the fuck is that? his chin is pointy like a prepubescent girl's, no cheekbones in sight, thin upper lip, upper eyelid exposure, shapeless sparse eyebrows...

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Globglogabgalab said:
Yeah, not impressed.

Who cares that some guy has 99th percentile height, my features are vastly superior to his.

What the fuck is that? his chin is pointy like a prepubescent girl's, no cheekbones in sight, thin upper lip, upper eyelid exposure, shapeless sparse eyebrows...

[img=806x469]https://media1.tenor.com/images/36d285f12fcbfecc7523306b437353c9/tenor.gif?itemid=9632833[/img]

keep coping, you little jealous subhuman. you are ugly as shit and an obese midget shitskin. you mog nothing, boyo. Badr Hari would make you his little bitch as you cry for him

[img=600x476]https://i.gifer.com/1Glk.gif[/img]

Badr Hari is a jacked huge-framed 6'6" handsome exotic Moroccan male. he is the ultimate mogging machine. a superior beast

he mogs you in every single way. you'd look like an absolute subhuman next to him. you'd want to commit suicide after being brutally mogged

:tyson:

never forget that you're a little pussy ass bitch hiding behind a keyboard in your whore of a mother's basement. in real life.. Badr Hari would literally murder you as you beg for mercy. you'd scream and cry for him, faggot

[img=806x453]
kill yourself already, you balding ugly fat manlet subhuman turbovirgin autistic cuck

Jatu

Joke
Globglogabgalab said:
Yeah, not impressed.

keep coping you subhuman perma-virgin autist

hopeless

Banned
u n m o g g a b l e  m o g g i n g  m a c h i n e