Sub 5 guy marries 6+/10 woman

HarryBalls

Coper
How this guy was able to marry her? He is not rich and they've been together for 8 years before marriage.

modified

hairloss expert
He's tall I guess. She might have mental problems.

HarryBalls

Coper
JustLOL said:
what's this guy name btw? i want to google him.
Darren Donaghey

They have a kid btw and the guy is 5 years older than her. He is 30, she is 25.

Ascension

Banned
in case of market value he is dating up by far. no qestions here.

its just ridiculous that a woman can get any man they want as long as she is white, blond and slim.

just look at her fucking face. she is disgusting as fuck. chimp mouth, looooong philtrum, nose almost as broad as her mouth and she is wearing a D&G watch. she is low class as fuck. would not pro create with her.

short man

Slayer
There must be something wrong with that woman or something else is up. She is good looking and that guy looks like shit. Maybe he has a very big dick and she is into that shit.

Feelsbrah

Banned
EightIsTheMagic# said:
He is 5/10 she is 5.5/10 nothing to see here, just some slut dating slightly down for the beta bucks

Rate the girl whatever you want.   Are you really telling me that guy is 5/10 average looking ???

Feelsbrah said:
EightIsTheMagic# said:
He is 5/10 she is 5.5/10 nothing to see here, just some slut dating slightly down for the beta bucks

Rate the girl whatever you want.   Are you really telling me that guy is 5/10 average looking ???
He is either trolling or coping.

This is the most amount of coping I've seen on the entire Internet.

The truth is white men can't be incel. If you're a white man, try to leave the basement, have friends, go out with those friends, approach women and don't be too autistic. Easy mode.

Deal with it.

Ascension

Banned
WhiteMenCan said:
This is the most amount of coping I've seen on the entire Internet.

The truth is white men can't be incel. If you're a white man, try to leave the basement, have friends, go out with those friends, approach women and don't be too autistic. Easy mode.

Deal with it.
ethnic coping /10

dude is a subhuman, but hes probably sporting a 12x9" dick which that slut NEEDS to feel even anything because the huge amount of cock she has been riding in the past

primetime

Normie
EightIsTheMagic# said:
:giggle: that guy is way below average..maybe a 3/10 absolute max