Sub 10% bf or DEATH

Joncoping

Normie
This is a thread where I aim to reach sub 10% bodyfat by any means necessary. I was 11-12% lean 2 months ago and have let myself go a bit because I eat like a pig.

I have some t3 and clenbuterol on hand which I will start using again. If this doesn't work (massive appetite and t3/clen spikes it even further) I will be switching to DNP. I am around 16-18% bf now I believe. I will post before/after pictures after the ordeal, I don't want to create a failo right now.

I actually look pretty lean right now, but I'm around 16-18%. Internet autists always underestimate their bf and when they say 16% it's more likely 20-22%.

ps: If I don't update this post it's because I'm dead.

Joncoping

Normie
just lol buddy boyo said:
do normies ACTUALLY have trouble controlling their macro intake?
What the actual fuck? You can't regulate what you put in to your body so instead you are going to go on drugs?
:giggle:
I can count calories/macros if that's what you mean. Despite having a subhuman appetite I can lose fat which isn't hard. Getting to sub10 is a whole other game tbh if you don't have elite ripped genetics. It's possible but you will have to be autistic about it and always hungry and miserable

L

Linger

You lovely cunts have to remember that you have to be sure that you dont look sickly when you decide on cutting down.
Talking about unwanted results. 

I'd say 12% is optimal for most people.

Joncoping

Normie
adrift said:
Joncoping said:
I can count calories/macros if that's what you mean. Despite having a subhuman appetite I can lose fat which isn't hard. Getting to sub10 is a whole other game tbh if you don't have elite ripped genetics. It's possible but you will have to be autistic about it and always hungry and miserable
Could I realistically maintain 8% year round? I'm ectomorphic, swimming 3x week speed + distance training, sprinting training 3x week, lifting weights 3x/week, active during the off days (hiking, skating, freediving, and kayaking). Combine this lifestyle with eating clean and I should get to sub-10 pretty quick right?
Depends on your genetics mate. If you do not have the genes for it, you can still stay at 8% naturally BUT it will be tough (your dopamine levels in the brain will plummet) and you can also develop impotence (kind of defeats the purpose of getting to 8% :mrgreen: ). Hollywood and MM's are notorious for their smoking and coke use to manipulate dopamine.
[hr]
just lol buddy boyo said:
brb having "elite ripped genetics"
brb sub 8% bf year round and eat as much as I want every day
brb "but that doesn't look healthy" (biggest cope by fatties  :giggle: )
LMAO lucky bastard. And I said "elite ripped genetics" because I couldn't think of what else to say. The medical community didn't bother giving natural low bodyfat a name lol. Tbf I was pissed at not having low bodyfat ecto genes before I became redpilled. But now I realise that having a non ecto frame and widish/large skull is a good thing so I don't really mind having to struggle a bit to get and stay lean. It's my saving grace at 5'8".
[hr]
Linger said:
You lovely cunts have to remember that you have to be sure that you dont look sickly when you decide on cutting down.
Talking about unwanted results. 

I'd say 12% is optimal for most people.
I agree 12% is achievable and realistic for almost everyone.
[hr]
First log. 7th August 2015.

Weight: 81kg @ 5'8". Goal is to get down to 74/75kg.

Going to try and do an IF style diet with an 8 hour feeding window. Popped 25mg T3 and 80 mcg clenbuterol. Aiming for 1500 cals. Going to go a bit autist so I can drop the fat quickly and eating clean will let me feel somewhat full at 1500 cals. I am probably going to binge once every 3-4 days because of my subhuman appetite.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
You're using roids with that low of calories? That sounds like a really bad idea.

Joncoping

Normie
Nizoral Babe said:
You're using roids with that low of calories? That sounds like a really bad idea.
Only short term for a few weeks to drop the excess fat quickly. Once I hit 12-13% I will loosen cals and take it more slowly. T3/clen aren't roids btw. Plus roids have a huge muscle sparing effect, on the contrary, running a large caloric deficit naturally would be the truly idiotic thing to do.

Joncoping

Normie
Day 2

79.6kg
Probably lost a lot of water weight from starting the cut yesterday. Calories on track still but I am starting to get hunger pangs. Let's see how long I can hold out before I have to bump up the calories a bit.

Joncoping

Normie
Current weight: 80.3kg

Had a takeaway yesterday and was expecting to see more on the scale. That's 0.7kg in 1 week which is 1.5lbs, not bad I guess. The 1500cals per day didn't work out too well (if you only knew), will be upping the daily intake to 2k.

Joncoping

Normie
FacialBones said:
any update?.
Actually yeah there is. My weight is the same 80-80.5kg but my lifts are up and I definitely look leaner. I doubled my AAS dose which might explain the recomp. I also came off the fat burners 2 days ago because it was making my appetite uncontrollable and I was easily hitting 4k+ cals a day. Hoping to be able to actually drop some weight now that I can control my appetite (somewhat) and have a chance to diet down properly.

My deadline is somewhere in mid Sep because that's when all the student nights start to begin. Already have tickets for some of them.