• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Style is very underrated here

High-T

I never see it mentioned. Hot women spend thousands of dollars on fashion and keeping up with the latest trends. They want a man with swag to match them. It's a signal that you're NT and higher status than the average guy who looks like he works at Walmart. Women are huge on details, they notice how your jeans fit, what style your shoes are and the type of watch you wear, the car you drive.

Focusing on getting lean and jacked, taking care of your skin, having the best hair cut and a trendy wardrobe will do more for you than surgery

Luminaire

Regular
High-T said:
I never see it mentioned. Hot women spend thousands of dollars on fashion and keeping up with the latest trends. They want a man with swag to match them. It's a signal that you're NT and higher status than the average guy who looks like he works at Walmart. Women are huge on details, they notice how your jeans fit, what style your shoes are and the type of watch you wear, the car you drive.

Focusing on getting lean and jacked, taking care of your skin, having the best hair cut and a trendy wardrobe will do more for you than surgery

Ive never witnessed that shit in europe. Are srsly everyone in us/uk such gold diggers?

High-T

Luminaire said:
High-T said:

Ive never witnessed that shit in europe. Are srsly everyone in us/uk such gold diggers?
If you live in a major city like NYC, LA or Miami.. definitely yes

yungfett

Regular
only some women are like this, I think its only a major city thing. it mostly depends on what kind of women you're going after

RememberMew

Regular
How you dress is one of the most important elements of your appearance by far. The only people who can get away with dressing poorly are legit 7+s.

Leans

Megastar
it's not about expensive clothes, but definitely NT points for looking like you know what is up.