Stupid fat bitches get refused entry to nightclub

Guys get turned away from nightclubs all the time for being too ugly. When it happens to a woman it's a bloody news story

Joncoping

Normie
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
Guys get turned away from nightclubs all the time for being average. When it happens to a woman it's a bloody news story

modified

hairloss expert
Guys get turned away from nightclubs all the time for being too ugly. When it happens to a woman it's a bloody news story

I'm super ugly and been to hundreds of clubs. I only got turned away once, which did sting. If you're getting turned away from clubs you're probably very ugly as well or more likely just dressing like a total sperg.

Agreed though guys have dealt with this forever. It's only news when it happens to a woman.

Joncoping

Normie
modified said:

I'm super ugly and been to hundreds of clubs. I only got turned away once, which did sting. If you're getting turned away from clubs you're probably very ugly as well or more likely just dressing like a total sperg.

Agreed though guys have dealt with this forever. It's only news when it happens to a woman.
Here you can buy tickets for the club nights online (it's cheaper too). You're guaranteed to get in as long as you're not dressed like an idiot or really drunk (which is pretty common, people front-load because of expensive club drinks)