Study shows High E women are attracted to fwhr not masculinity

ronn91

Normie
tehnoslav said:

[font=Georgia, Times,]Researchers have theorized that innate personal traits are related to leadership success. Although links between psychological characteristics and leadership success have been well established, research has yet to identify any objective physical traits of leaders that predict organizational performance. In the research reported here, we identified leaders' facial structure as a specific physical trait that correlates with organizational performance.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times,]Specifically, we found that firms whose male CEOs have wider faces (relative to facial height) achieve superior financial performance. Decision-making dynamics within a firm's leadership team moderate this effect, such that the relationship between a given CEO's facial measurements and his firm's financial performance is stronger in firms with cognitively simple leadership teams.[/font]
J[font=arial, sans-serif]ack Ma[size=small]'s Net worth
[/font][/size]

[font=arial, sans-serif]38.3 billion USD[/font]

HalfSlayer

Coper
Downey said:
Legit.i have high FWHR. The only woman to ever show interest in me and ask for my number, she was very high E titty monster

This sucks because I am primarily attracted to girls with small boobs
same here

misterbob

Slayer
HalfSlayer said:
Downey said:
Legit.i have high FWHR. The only woman to ever show interest in me and ask for my number, she was very high E titty monster

same here
Im high fwhr and prettyboy mix. Have had both high t and high e show me interest.

mustang19

Slayer
Fwhr is just fat. What you are seeing is fat people matching

SuicideBomber

Gigachad
Kinds true, most fwhrs i get from obese women. Probably of higher sex drive.

HalfSlayer said:
Downey said:

same here
Same, only primitive big butt sluts seem to slow interest

box smasher

Banned
Maxim said:
fWHR IS masculinity
pretty much this

a review of the literature shows a correlation between fwhr and masculinity 

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]The facial width-to-height ratio (FWHR) is the width of the face divided by the height of the upper face. There is mixed evidence for the hypothesis that the FWHR is a cue of threat and dominance in the human face. We conducted a systematic review and meta-analyses of all peer-reviewed studies (and 2 unpublished studies) to estimate the magnitude of the sex difference in the FWHR, and the magnitude of the relationship between the FWHR and threatening and dominant behaviours and perceptions. Studies were eligible for inclusion if the authors reported an analysis involving the FWHR. Our analyses revealed that the FWHR was larger in men than in women (d = .11, n = 10,853), cued judgements of masculinity in men (r = .35, n of faces = 487; n of observers = 339), and was related to body mass index (r = .31, n = 2,506). Further, the FWHR predicted both threat behaviour in men (r = .16, n = 4,603) and dominance behaviour in both sexes (r = .12, n = 948) across a variety of indices. Individuals with larger FWHRs were judged by observers as more threatening (r = .46, n of faces = 1,691; n of observers = 2,076) and more dominant (r = .20, n of faces = 603; n of observers = 236) than those with smaller FWHRs. Individuals with larger FWHRs were also judged as less attractive (r = -.26, n of faces = 721; n of observers = 335), especially when women made the judgements. These findings provide some support for the hypothesis that the FWHR is part of an evolved cueing system of intra-sexual threat and dominance in men. A limitation of the meta-analyses on perceptions of threat and dominance were the low number of stimuli involving female and older adult faces.[/font]
much bigger sample size than the study in the OP as well
[hr]
a lot of the time high test = masc

browridge, prominent brows, broad chin etc

WhatItIs

Coper
High FWHR is one of the best features that a girl’s face can have, too. So I wouldn’t say that it’s masculinity, it’s just attractive.