lono

Banned
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Many studies have demonstrated that women express stronger attraction to androgen-related traits when tested near ovulation than when tested at other times in the cycle. Much less research, however, has directly addressed which hormonal or other physiological signals may regulate these temporal shifts in women's attractiveness judgments. In the present study, we measured women's preferences for facial cues of men's testosterone concentrations on two occasions spaced two weeks apart, while also measuring women's salivary estradiol and testosterone concentrations at each testing session. Changes in women's estradiol concentrations across sessions positively predicted changes in their preferences for facial cues of high testosterone; there was no such effect for changes in women's testosterone concentrations. For the subset of women who had a testing session fall within the estimated fertile window, preferences for high testosterone faces were stronger in the fertile window session, and change in estradiol from outside to inside the fertile window positively predicted the magnitude of the ovulatory preference shift. These patterns were not replicated when testing preferences for faces that were rated as high in masculinity, suggesting that facial cues of high testosterone can be distinguished from the cues used to subjectively judge facial masculinity. Our findings suggest that women's estradiol promotes attraction to androgen-dependent cues in men (similar to its effects in females of various nonhuman species), and support a role for this hormone as a physiological regulator of cycle phase shifts in mating psychology.[/font]
Masculinity crew your days are numbered. Fertile women have no attraction to masculine men and are only looking for cues related to high testosterone i.e. fWHR.

Read it and weep you big jawed DOM faced motherfuckers

Just lol @ not having a fat face in 2015

Studies have demonstrated if you are ugly facially, fwhr means jack shit in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Anabole

Slayer
The days when lono posted all those studies and it still couldn't cure inceldom.    :giggle:

SuicideBomber

Gigachad
Matthias Wandel said:
facial width is everything 

EVERYTHING

anyone who's been outside knows this. 

:suicide:
So you was trolling with "your" pic? Ye ofc.

Blueman

Gigachad
It's a shame @"lono" offed himself he was one of the best posters

Downey

Slayer
Legit.i have high FWHR. The only woman to ever show interest in me and ask for my number, she was very high E titty monster

This sucks because I am primarily attracted to girls with small boobs

SuicideBomber

Gigachad
Downey said:
Legit.i have high FWHR. The only woman to ever show interest in me and ask for my number, she was very high E titty monster

This sucks because I am primarily attracted to girls with small boobs
You definitely have mental issues, boyo.

Biebercel

Gigachad
are you retarded? It says "subjectively judge"

masculinity as it's understood here (testosterone, fighting success) was shown in this study to be attractive to females, it's just that most peoples subjective interpretations of masculinity is stupid things like short hair or a beard

SuicideBomber

Gigachad
Biebercel said:
are you retarded? It says "subjectively judge"

masculinity as it's understood here (testosterone, fighting success) was shown in this study to be attractive to females, it's just that most peoples subjective interpretations of masculinity is stupid things like short hair or a beard
Low fwhr, narrowafacedcel detected.

:niro:

SuicideBomber said:
Matthias Wandel said:
facial width is everything 

EVERYTHING

anyone who's been outside knows this. 

:suicide:
the guy in that pic is incel as fuck, no idea what you mean by trolling ngl
[hr]
this shit isn't even exaggerated 

everytime someone posts a 'non looksmatched couple' you should pay attention to the guy's facial width 

just pay attention to guys who spend time with girls. they have wide slightly feminine looking faces that weren't raped by DHT

narrowness = incelness

they are a perfect correlate. 

just as i was picking up vietnamese food now, i went to exit the building with my hands full, unable to open doors. some jb is on the other side of the glass door with her normie jb high fwhr (aka normal looking) jb friends, she sees me, doesn't open the door for me, just sort of smirks and like thrusts the door open and moves back forcing me to dash through like some sort of autistic schmuck !

having a narrow face will ruin your fucking life !

it's better to have a short face if your skull is narrow, srs, so that you appear to have a pseudo normal head. 

UFKCJKCCKJCMKL:NCkl

SuicideBomber

Gigachad
Matthias Wandel said:
SuicideBomber said:
[hr]

everytime someone posts a 'non looksmatched couple' you should pay attention to the guy's facial width 

just pay attention to guys who spend time with girls. they have wide slightly feminine looking faces that weren't raped by DHT

narrowness = incelness

just as i was picking up vietnamese food now, i went to exit the building with my hands full, unable to open doors. some jb is on the other side of the glass door with her normie jb high fwhr (aka normal looking) jb friends, she sees me, doesn't open the door for me, just sort of smirks and like thrusts the door open and moves back forcing me to dash through like some sort of autistic schmuck !

it's better to have a short face if your skull is narrow, srs, so that you appear to have a pseudo normal head. 

My skull is not "pseudo" and females mostly treat me very well in the situations you described. But facial width is so shitty. :giggle: Fuck off with your sarcasm srs.

SuicideBomber said:
Matthias Wandel said:
[hr]

narrowness = incelness

My skull is not "pseudo" and females mostly treat me very well in the situations you described. But facial width is so shitty. :giggle: Fuck off with your sarcasm srs.
why do you think im joking?

i admit i was coping earlier about tall faces being good.

SuicideBomber

Gigachad
Matthias Wandel said:
SuicideBomber said:
why do you think im joking?

i admit i was coping earlier about tall faces being good.
You are obviously trolling, or your face is so fucking narrow like ones from a mouthbreather ( which i dont beleive since you shared pics). When you would have the narrowness of a mouthbreather i could understand it.