Study: If u dont like spicy food ur a low-t bitch boi

A separate study, conducted by the University of Grenoble-Alpes in France, also found a correlation between the levels of testosterone in male participants and the amount of hot sauce they added to mashed potatoes. The ones who drizzled on the most also had tendencies toward risk-taking behaviors and aggression.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25462592

incelhero

Regular
My father will drown his food in pepper and other bullshit and yet is easily the lowest T member of this household, including my mother and hamster.

I am a certified low T cuckboy. Irony struck me hard after having endured a year in the gym with a good diet + supplements, then having my T results come back as 200 ng/l LOWER than before I started the gym.

My T DECREASES the more I exercise and try high T activities.

lolatmylife

Regular
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
I am a certified low T cuckboy. Irony struck me hard after having endured a year in the gym with a good diet + supplements, then having my T results come back as 200 ng/l LOWER than before I started the gym.

Diet and sleep is 3/4 of it

a_nimbus

Banned
Ephebophiling said:
A separate study, conducted by the University of Grenoble-Alpes in France, also found a correlation between the levels of testosterone in male participants and the amount of hot sauce they added to mashed potatoes. The ones who drizzled on the most also had tendencies toward risk-taking behaviors and aggression.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25462592

why did you put up that gay picture with the study?

dude you are gay do you know this?

lolatmylife said:
Nambog2 Revengeance said:

Diet and sleep is 3/4 of it

nah fucker diet is 1/3rd of it
training is 1/3rd of it
rest is 1/3rd of it

the way you put it sounds lazy as fuck

when it comes to vo2max though 80% of it is genetics