Study: Gay boys more physically attractive than straight boysv

Rammstein

Slayer
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01552910

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]University students blind to group status rated boys with gender identity disorder and clinical control boys regarding their physical attractiveness. Ratings were made of the face and upper torso from photographs taken at the time of clinical assessment ([/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=MathJax_Math-italic]x[/font][font=MathJax_Main]¯[/font][/font][/font][/font][/size][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] age, 8.1 years). On all five adjectives (attractive, beautiful, cute, handsome, and pretty), boys with gender identity disorder were judged to be more attractive than were the clinical control boys. Attractiveness correlated with extent of behavioral femininity in the clinical control group, but not in the group of boys with gender identity disorder. The extent to which the group differences in attractiveness were due to objective, structural differences in facial attractiveness vs. socially created, or subjective, processes is discussed.[/font]

Jim Ferguson

Banned
cliffs:

- If you have a masculine face, don't bother hitting on JBs. Milfs are waiting for you
- If you have a androgynous face, you're a JB slayer. But don't even hope fucking 30 year olds+ women

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yeah, a few of my female colleagues confirmed it. They even exaggerated it to a degree they claimed no other men than the gay ones are that attractive.

Rammstein

Slayer
Sekrets said:
this says gender identity disorder (i.e. trans(?)), not gay?
Same thing. Trans are in fact superhomo.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Yeah the most attractive guys at my university are clearly faggots.