• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Study: Gay boys more physically attractive than straight boys

Rammstein

Regular
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01552910

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]University students blind to group status rated boys with gender identity disorder and clinical control boys regarding their physical attractiveness. Ratings were made of the face and upper torso from photographs taken at the time of clinical assessment ([/font][/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=MathJax_Math-italic]x[/font][font=MathJax_Main]¯[/font][/font][/font][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] age, 8.1 years). On all five adjectives (attractive, beautiful, cute, handsome, and pretty), boys with gender identity disorder were judged to be more attractive than were the clinical control boys. Attractiveness correlated with extent of behavioral femininity in the clinical control group, but not in the group of boys with gender identity disorder. The extent to which the group differences in attractiveness were due to objective, structural differences in facial attractiveness vs. socially created, or subjective, processes is discussed.[/font][/font]

lltvyr

Rotter
I've posted several studies here as well how acting feminine raises physical attractiveness.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Cloud

Machine
Seems legit

normiecope

Regular
You can't take studies like these seriously.

The guys are either being rated by bluepilled men (who have no idea what's attractive), or women (who say one thing and do the complete opposite).

Rammstein

Regular
normiecope said:

The guys are either being rated by bluepilled men (who have no idea what's attractive), or women (who say one thing and do the complete opposite).

You fail at reading.

The raters didn't know which boys were straight and which ones were gay.

normiecope

Regular
Rammstein said:
normiecope said:

You fail at reading.

The raters didn't know which boys were straight and which ones were gay.

You're the one who failed at reading what I've written.

Irrelevant of which guys are being rated, the raters themselves cannot be relied upon for reasonable ratings because they either have no idea what is attractive (most men don't have a clue what looks facially attractive) or the raters are women who cannot be trusted when saying somebody is attractive.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Just be Gay Theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Pretty Boys have higher Estrogen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the people saying they are more fem. Wasn't there a study showing that gay men on average have a higher Fwhr?

Brutus

Champion
Birds
just be a witty friendzoned fairy theory

if I had to guess, gay boys are probably more likely to have hypergamous moms (because of high DHT) so they're more likely to have a hot dad