Studies show if a girl shows up like this to a job interview she's golden.....pic

yeh if it was a 1 on 1 interview

but its 2016 the world doesnt work like that anymore, you are assessed besides your competitors and infront of numerous interviewers

Foxx

Average Guy
NoDadNotTonight said:
yeh if it was a 1 on 1 interview

but its 2016 the world doesnt work like that anymore, you are assessed besides your competitors and infront of numerous interviewers
Not in North America lol.

@prince 

Water is wet.

Invisible

King of Chads
Why don't we just gas all men so the Femtopia can begin?

FuckThis

Slayer
Prince said:
sorry boyos but that STEM degree won't land you that coveted job if you're competing with this Girl.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/apparently-cleavage-equals-job-interviews-says-science-150217895.html
if I was competing again said girl, I would know in the first minute she shows up that is over

No employer is gonna chose me, or any other male over her. She is divine, perfect, she only needs to know bare minimums and is already gonna get hired

Bothh female and male menagers are gonna prefear her

BTW picking girls over males is very common thing in all industry, a girl needs to just show up and show bare minimum. As a male you need to "prove" yourself very very usefull to compete against a girl. OBv there is no competing against this goddess

Foxx

Average Guy

Pouuop

Chad
if a female looked like that she can make thousands of dollars whoring on IG taking picture with tea products

Foxx

Average Guy
Pouuop said:
if a female looked like that she can make thousands of dollars whoring on IG getting pissed on by Arabic princes

Lol, all she needs to do is start a twitch account and stream league of legends while she just runs around in circles/feeding the other team taking donations from incels.