• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

stron nose + strong brow ridge = gigachad

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
its impossible to look like a cuck with this combination.

u cannot find 1 example where guy has strong brow and strong nose, and he looks like a beta.

qazz

Regular
never got strong nose tbh. post examples

sin

Staff member
Admin
qazz said:
never got strong nose tbh. post examples

what do u mean u never got it. badr hari is example

chadrat
HQNP
Such an a maze ing thred

justbeconfidentsrs

UPGRADING FROM INVISIBLE TO INVISIBLE. YOU WATCH
Strong chin ( Tall, wide and well projected past your lips) too

:clap:

sin said:

u cannot find 1 example where guy has strong brow and strong nose, and he looks like a beta.

my big nose ruins my whole fukkkin face

sin

Staff member
Admin
LooksmaxOrSui said:
sin said:

i have a huge nose bro. 99+ percentile pronasal measurement.

its probs not ur nose being too big but the rest of ur facial bones being too small

sin said:
LooksmaxOrSui said:

its probs not ur nose being too big but the rest of ur facial bones being too small

yeah, i've got the unfortunate combo of fairly big nose, and slightly small chin lol.
I feel like fixing EITHER would give me an extra point or so.
Just not sure which one to fix
can only afford one
I change my mind every single day lol

sin

Staff member
Admin
basementbob said:
sin said:

yeah, i've got the unfortunate combo of fairly big nose, and slightly small chin lol.
can only afford one

chin always. it will make the nose seem less bigger, and will add masculinity to u. if the nose is still too big u can get it changed later. but if u make ur nose smaller and end up looking gay theres not much u can do

MajinBuu

Megastar
strong nose bridge not strong nose

a jewish nose is cancer

sin said:
basementbob said:
can only afford one

chin always. it will make the nose seem less bigger, and will add masculinity to u. if the nose is still too big u can get it changed later. but if u make ur nose smaller and end up looking gay theres not much u can do

Yeah, from a lookism point of view chin seems to be the cure.

I asked people once on a jaw surgery forum though, and they said my chin was OK and it was my nose that 'threw everything off' lol. 

Also had mixed answers from surgeons I've consulted with!! (one said 'your chin is fine' and one said 'your nose is fine' lol)

My nose is more 'fat' with large nostrils rather than huge! (also curves too much when I smile)

Whereas chin isn't tiny, but is a little vertically short and SLIGHTLY recessed and could be wider. In a ideal world, i'd get jaw surgery, but that's not an option

So i'm left constantly thinking about the cheapest, most effective coverup surgery non-stop lol.
And keep changing my mind

sin

Staff member
Admin
basementbob said:
sin said:

I asked people once on a jaw surgery forum though, and they said my chin was OK and it was my nose that 'threw everything off' lol. 

Also had mixed answers from surgeons I've consulted with!! (one said 'your chin is fine' and one said 'your nose is fine' lol)

My nose is more 'fat' with large nostrils rather than huge! (also curves too much when I smile)

Whereas chin isn't tiny, but is a little vertically short and SLIGHTLY recessed and could be wider. In a ideal world, i'd get jaw surgery, but that's not an option

So i'm left constantly thinking about the cheapest, most effective coverup surgery non-stop lol.

whats the cure to fix vertically short mandible?

sin said:
basementbob said:

whats the cure to fix vertically short mandible?

I was told by a surgeon that he wanted to do augmentation genioplasty on me to give me extra height and width.

This is the surgeon, and here's an example of one of his reults

https://www.lowcostmetic.com/before-and-after/cases/WGNVHRN2/chin-augmentation

Mewtwo

Rotter
Actually I have this and look kinda beta. Mainly because of my height (180cm) and lack of motivation to gymcel. I do have a deep voice though so that makes up for it

sin

Staff member
Admin
Mewtwo said:
Actually I have this and look kinda beta. Mainly because of my height (180cm) and lack of motivation to gymcel. I do have a deep voice though so that makes up for it

multiple humble brags in just 2 short sentences. impressive

Mewtwo

Rotter
sin said:
Mewtwo said:

multiple humble brags in just 2 short sentences. impressive

Thank you sir :inlove:

Also

Why the fuck do you think I'm a giga chad lmao