Story Time. Jon sees an Ortho (pic)

Joncoping

Normie
I have a bite/jaw problem which I will get fixed. I saw an ortho recently, I can't be assed to find the actual letter he sent my family doctor but it was like this.

"The patient has a unilateral something crossbite which will need braces + orthognathic surgery. There is facial assymetry but his bite is fine so the surgery will not be warranted"

First of all, LMAO at having a "unilateral crossbite" I don't even. One side is fine, on the other side my lower jaw goes further out than my upper. As a result of this I have a 4mm asymmetric mid-line and a maxillary cant.

This isn't my xray but this is what a maxillary cant looks like. The dipshits never gave me the xray/cello they took and I didn't bother to ask.

I feel like my jaw would be fine if it wasn't for this stupid fuckup, I am planning to get genio/implants after this. I am looksmaxing in other areas but I think this is of high importance because FACE=LIFE.

This is my jaw:

As you can see, one side is bigger. The lips look slightly off and even my nose is slightly curved to the side of the maxillary cant. It's not obvious in motion but in still pictures it's pretty easy to spot.

Now for the treatment. I will be going out of pocket for this one. I was thinking double jaw surgery should fix it but obviously I will be speaking to a maxfac and seeing what I am recommended. I will be going to maxfacs in September, thinking if not where I live I can get it done in Turkey or Iran as the prices seem better and the service is still good quality from what I've heard.

I just want to be knowledgeable so some bluepilled maxfac doesn't bullshit me into something I don't need or doesn't solve the problem. I'm already tired of stupid doctors telling me "it's fine, don't worry, I can't even see it".

Joncoping

Normie
Does anyone remember the username of that Iranian looksmaxer?

damn thats messed up that insurance won't be paying for the jaw surgery. Some doctors are indeed dipshits and don't understand the importance that looks have. Will your family help in paying for the surgery at least?

Joncoping

Normie
EntitledNarcissist said:
damn thats messed up that insurance won't be paying for the jaw surgery. Some doctors are indeed dipshits and don't understand the importance that looks have. Will your family help in paying for the surgery at least?

Yes I wouldn't be able to pay by myself. The doctor was a right cunt, he told me to live it the fucking phaggot. I legit wanted to gouge his fucking eyes out. He was a norwood 7 lanklet, I was able to cope that he was being cucked after spending 15 years stemceling and medicineceling.

igesio

Banned
Just lol if you think fixing your asymmetry will make you better looking

Btw i have the same thing

Joncoping

Normie
igesio said:
Just lol if you think fixing your asymmetry will make you better looking

Btw i have the same thing

Mine is very noticeable in frontal and it distorts my lips. Mouth area = LIFE. Just lol if you believe otherwise, dentofacial development affects the rest of the face. Where were you during Sensdeps nighttime TC talks

Nautical said:
cant see the pic of your jaw and getting insurance to cover aesthetic surgery is near impossible - dont listen to the utter BS everyone here says about it. A maxillary cant is not going to be enough to get covered.

I also have TMJ, it wasn't just for aesthetics. I can't help but chew with more force on one side due to the misaligned bite