Stormfronter rejects ethnic lay offers and gets beaten up by female

Shit

Incel
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Well, it’s happening again.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A non-White woman is making the moves on me.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I was taught that “discretion is the better part of valor,” and I don’t know how to gracefully extricate myself from the situation without looking politically incorrect to observers. You just never know the consequences of doing such a thing these days. Just look to what happened to Donald Trump: dumped by NBC, Univision, Macy’s, et al![/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I don’t want the other party to go into “hell hath no fury” mode, and I certainly don’t want her to go into obsessive fan/stalker mode.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I once had a stalker. She was an older White woman who was, I’ll say, “over eager,” and who stalked me mostly with her luxury car. She initially told me that she was 72, then she told me that she was 68. I think that she was more like 82, but I don’t really know. She was not dangerous, generally pleasant, actually, but she was driving me crazy. If I were the type, I could have taken this woman for every penny she had. Boy, was she ever setting herself up for this. A certified letter to this married woman referring to the legal term of “stalking” pretty much solved things.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The first time a non-White woman made the moves on me, it was in my place of employment over 30 years ago. The person was actually a 17-year-old black girl who worked as a receptionist and switchboard operator. She was badgering and badgering me to go out with her. Finally, I looked her straight in the eye and asked her: “What would people say about the difference in [pregnant pause] OUR AGES?!?[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She busted out laughing.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The situation was rectified rather simply. She got canned for reasons unbeknownst to me.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]More recently, another non-White woman was sweet on me, and rather persistent. Even though it certainly was not her place, she lashed out at me with a bitch-nag admonition to which I responded in a non-aggressive, non-offensive way. Nevertheless, she did not like my response, made a fist, and hauled off and slugged me hard in my upper arm. I thought that I had recovered from the impact fairly quickly, but now, roughly two years later, depending on how I move my arm, I am experiencing extreme pain at the very point of her impact. Anyway, I easily extricated myself from this situation by relocating 800 miles away.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So now, I am burdened with another smitten female fan, again, a non-White one. I don’t want to create an awkward situation, but I am already in one, and I really don’t know what to do.[/font]

:what:

FireHaze

Gigachad
Women are punching men because they get rejected but we're the ones who need to "grow up"

otyiludf53

Subhuman
I've said this before. Black women like White men even more than Asian women do. Historically, it was mostly White men with Black women for interracial couples that involved blacks, it's just  that asian immigrant women are throwing off the numbers. In reality, most blacks are incel.

allindaeyes

Banned
black women are gorillas and incel its known

(non mixed and not counting north africans )

Also LOL at getting bashed up by women. Another proof most sfers are fucking nerdic sticks or fat cunts

otyiludf53

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:

Also LOL at getting bashed up by women. Another proof most sfers are fucking nerdic sticks or fat cunts

It's black guys who are the most incel, because even black women would rather have white guys, if it wasn't for asian immigrant women throwing off the numbers, you would see this as it was historically.

Gandharva

Banned
Black women do not like white guys lmao  the history behind mulattos is slave rape and financial hypergamy (the choice between being a field nigger and a gifted  house nigger)not sexual attraction.

White women have always liked black men though,risking their lives to be with them even having kids with them,running off to the jungles to be with runaway slaves etc

Gandharva said:
Black women do not like white guys lmao  the history behind mulattos is slave rape and financial hypergamy (the choice between being a field nigger and a gifted  house nigger)not sexual attraction.

White women have always liked black men though,risking their lives to be with them even having kids with them,running off to the jungles to be with runaway slaves etc

Lmao from which movie did you see that?
Isnt your mother black, johan? Why dont you ask your mother if she likes white cock?

When the whites came to africa, they cuckolded all niggers there. Especially the italians.

All females are attracted due to their instincts to the most dominant race, and currently its the white race. Most black girls are disgusting looking, so they cope. Every race prefers whites.

SeriousM

Normie
ethnic women do not handle rejection too well

it would be much worse if he was an aesthetic black guy going for white girls and rejecting black girls

TheTrews

Normie
Currycels like OP hate it when white men reject ethnic women. It really irks thems. 

They're always trying to push ethnic women onto white men (see sig).

Gandharva

Banned
tygeruppercut said:
Gandharva said:

Lmao from which movie did you see that?
Isnt your mother black, johan? Why dont you ask your mother if she likes white cock?

When the whites came to africa, they cuckolded all niggers there. Especially the italians.

All females are attracted due to their instincts to the most dominant race, and currently its the white race. Most black girls are disgusting looking, so they cope. Every race prefers whites.
my mom isnt black and my mom has always dated Asians,Arabs and puerto ricans ..she didnt like my dad for his looks but his art ..she admits he was ugly and she was creeped out by him until she showed him his art .my mom doesnt have a racial preferance but prefered asians in her youth until her first asian husband ruined asian guys for her.her first bf was asian too.

to  think women are attracted to dominance is a puamindset and someone redpilled about looks cant possibely believe that.so women like beta feminine CEOs over poor DOM slaves with skyrim bodies? :giggle:  even white women dont want white men   :eek:

youll do literally anything to save your fragile ego lmao I thought black girlz were ugly...why do you care if theyre loyal to black men?

Bojack

Lookism God
He deserved it, how dare he reject an ethnic womens advance, he should go ER

allindaeyes

Banned
otyiludf53 said:
allindaeyes said:

It's black guys who are the most incel, because even black women would rather have white guys, if it wasn't for asian immigrant women throwing off the numbers, you would see this as it was historically.
:what:
tired of all these sfcel copers. Blacks are the BIGGEST SLAYERs, they are less likely to settle down and have high divorce rate every where for a reason

otyiludf53

Subhuman
allindaeyes said:
otyiludf53 said:

tired of all these sfcel copers. Blacks are the BIGGEST SLAYERs, they are less likely to settle down and have high divorce rate every where for a reason

That's basically animus' life, he lives like a typical black guy. Judge his life and the quality he gets for himself. It's not a big deal.