• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stormfrontcels take heed from Germany

Anakind

Champion
IceCutter said:
Racism so bad there the immigrants actually want to go back home.

That's why 'refugees' are coming in by the swarms.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Race is a social construct", yeah, these 2 are soooo similar

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This week, tensions escalated when unknown assailants blew up the unoccupied car of a pro-refugee politician of the far-left Linke party, Michael Richter (pictured)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179916/Refugees-war-torn-Syria-claim-racism-Germany-extreme-want-HOME-growing-unrest-anti-Muslim-feeling-sees-attacks-foreigners-soar.html#ixzz3hZzMBrgG 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail[/font]

Das philtrumes philtrumen philtrumt wann die phil philtrumiert philtrume trum aber phil oder trum auf dem philtrum phltrumer gephiltrumen philtrumphiltrum filtrumende philtrumgeshaft.

heilsa

Rotter
WhiteMenCan said:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This week, tensions escalated when unknown assailants blew up the unoccupied car of a pro-refugee politician of the far-left Linke party, Michael Richter (pictured)[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179916/Refugees-war-torn-Syria-claim-racism-Germany-extreme-want-HOME-growing-unrest-anti-Muslim-feeling-sees-attacks-foreigners-soar.html#ixzz3hZzMBrgG 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail[/font]

Das philtrumes philtrumen philtrumt wann die phil philtrumiert philtrume trum aber phil oder trum auf dem philtrum phltrumer gephiltrumen philtrumphiltrum filtrumende philtrumgeshaft.

this is how a pro ethnic politician look like

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Joker said:
RealRob said:
"Race is a social construct", yeah, these 2 are soooo similar

Just from looking at this photo I get the feeling that blacks are not fleeing from the third world, but actually are the third world.

They also never tell us how their ancestors built the pyramids in Egypt, I mean the construction details and all.

Im not that good at history, but Im pretty damn sure whites built the pyramids, In fact Im fucking 99.99% sure. How? Well look at black countries today VS europeans ... you're telling me blacks went from building the most impressive fucking things the world have ever seen, in a time when we didnt have fucking big trucks and shit ... to barely be able to build a fucking poo house? Somethings fishy here, lol.

WhiteMenCan said:

you just know that guy wants more bbc who fuck his wife while he can watch and jerk it

SINGULARITY

Megastar
RodgerRabbit said:
The Joker said:
All European countries need NEW politicians! The old ones have to be gotten rid of.

Then the new ones could pass laws to force ethnics to swim back home, and instate eugenic laws that will make all Europeans look like this:

I'm no racist boyo, I just think multiculturalism is fucking terrible.

Legit, but they do live in shitholes so that's that I guess.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Most European men welcome the influx of Asian pussy to their countries. Are you kidding me?

RealRob said:
The Joker said:
Just from looking at this photo I get the feeling that blacks are not fleeing from the third world, but actually are the third world.

They also never tell us how their ancestors built the pyramids in Egypt, I mean the construction details and all.

Im not that good at history, but Im pretty damn sure whites built the pyramids, In fact Im fucking 99.99% sure. How? Well look at black countries today VS europeans ... you're telling me blacks went from building the most impressive fucking things the world have ever seen, in a time when we didnt have fucking big trucks and shit ... to barely be able to build a fucking poo house? Somethings fishy here, lol.
The ancient Egyptians were FAR more advanced than Europeans. It wasn't until Europeans invaded and burned all of their books that Europeans became more advanced. But they were the first truly advanced civilization. Read up on their accomplishments, everything the Europeans built was based off Egyptian design. The Greeks, and by association - Romans, stole the designs from the Egyptians for their early architecture. So basically, if Egypt had never existed, all the great marvels and achievements of the Greeks/Romans would have never happened.

Timbuck2

Joke
Nizoral Babe said:
RealRob said:
The ancient Egyptians were FAR more advanced than Europeans. It wasn't until Europeans invaded and burned all of their books that Europeans became more advanced. But they were the first truly advanced civilization. Read up on their accomplishments, everything the Europeans built was based off Egyptian design. The Greeks, and by association - Romans, stole the designs from the Egyptians for their early architecture. So basically, if Egypt had never existed, all the great marvels and achievements of the Greeks/Romans would have never happened.
Muh evil European imperialism

alien

Machine
Rotters
Nizoral Babe said:
I doubt the Egyptians were black. Given how advanced the Egyptians were. But if they were, holy fucking shit did the black race ever de-evolve! From pyramids to mud huts and muh dik! I guess dysgenic breeding practices can create an idiocracy.

alien

Machine
Rotters
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Most European men welcome the influx of Asian pussy to their countries. Are you kidding me?
Me so horny, me love you long time

[video=youtube]

ilikedicks

Joke
The Joker said:
Harakiri said:
93% of the world is ethnic

Now that sucks!

Imagine it was the other way around, 93% of the world being nordic-germanic! What a magical world it would be, with super crazy technology and science. And awesome cities to live in, too.

93% of the world should look like this

RealRob said:

Yes, ancient Egypt was a germanic country ...

Just lol France, Britain and Italy invented the most in Europe. Nordics have been asleep. If the world was 93% nordic technology would legit be set back a couple hundreds of years. The fucking Japanese did more to advance humanity than nordics. The fucking Indians did more than nordics to advance humanity. The fucking arabs did more to advance humanity than nordics. The fucking natives.......ok maybe not the natives, but you get the idea.

Also lol'd at great cities. Even less known cities in Italy, Spain, France and even Germany absolutely shit on Scandinavian capitals. Who actually tours to Stockholm or Oslo? LOL