Stormfrontcels put me on ignore & make race thread. white pretend black, troll me.lol

@"dentist"
@"oldrooster"

etc, etc.

They are stormfrontcels, but they put me on their ignore list because I am white and make race threads.

But the irony is, they are white too, and they also make race threads, and posts, etc.

Then you have people like flesh and doc.cock aka androgenic-XENOmorph, pretending to be black, and trolling me.

Just lol at this shit.

flesh

Slayer
You know who else ignores you? White women.

:cage2:

flesh

Slayer
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
flesh said:
You know who else ignores you? White women.
You're obsessed with a white man on lookism.

Man, your life must be so fucking pathetic.

Uh... Which is it? You're clearly not the "pure aryan" you view yourself as, fucking lol. You Turkish or something boyo? 

flesh

Slayer
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
flesh said:

Uh... Which is it? You're clearly not the "pure aryan" you view yourself as, fucking lol. You Turkish or something boyo? 

What?
What? ER2000 cries to himself all day and fantasizes about "the day of the rope" (fucking rofl) and "deporting ethnic shitskins" (his words). He doesn't seem to realise that in the eyes of the Stormfronters he so wants to be like, he himself is an "ethnic shitskin". Fucking lmao.

flesh said:
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
You're obsessed with a white man on lookism.

Man, your life must be so fucking pathetic.

just lol at you for thinking white men don't have hair on their arms.

I am one of those white men with hair on my arms.

Fucking hell you're creepy as fuck ! Obsessed with my threads.

@"flesh"

I'm 100% white you spastic. I'm not showing you my face. You're already trolling me enough as it is.

You're completely obsessed. You obviously hate white people, otherwise you wouldn't troll about black cock, and pretend to be black.

Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
flesh said:
just lol at you for thinking white men don't have hair on their arms.

I am one of those white men with hair on my arms.

Fucking hell you're creepy as fuck ! Obsessed with my threads.
What is your phenotype?

@"flesh"

I didn't say all ethnics should be deported. I said the rapist ethnics should be deported. What a retard you are.

I'm not ethnic, you spastic. You're the one who is pretending to be black. and trolling. obsessed with a white guy on lookism.

Just go back to wizchan, you fagcel

flesh

Slayer
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
flesh said:
What? ER2000 cries to himself all day and fantasizes about "the day of the rope" (fucking rofl) and "deporting ethnic shitskins" (his words). He doesn't seem to realise that in the eyes of the Stormfronters he so wants to be like, he himself is an "ethnic shitskin". Fucking lmao.
How
You might have a bad monitor or something... 

I'll preface this by saying I don't think race matters myself, it's all individual merit (i.e. if your personal genetics are good), but I just like proving retards like ER2000 wrong. Plus I couldn't care less about who's "white" and who isn't, because I'm not white myself. 

Like I said, he views himself as some grand wizard klansman or whatever these tards call themselves. Yet he HIMSELF isn't even white. His complexion is too dark to be considered white (by the Stormfront/"Aryan" definition), he is clearly of Turkish or perhaps Arab descent. As well as this, his excessive bodyhair is not a trait found in what he deems to be "white" males, i.e. Northern and Western European....He is, by his own ruling, a "nonwhite". This is why he's so insecure, 1) he doesn't have anywhere where he fits in, even on Lookism he is universally mocked, and 2) he knows that he isn't really considered white by the high ranking stormcels he looks up to so much, so he has to be twice as aggressive in his "pro-white" agenda. 

It's embarrassing to be honest. I mean, I joke around and shitpost a lot, I insult people on here all the time, but it's all in good fun in most cases, because I know most of the guys on here deep down actually are normal though. Elliot Rodger 2000 on the other hand is a genuine schizophrenic. I really feel genuine pity for him. Read his posts, they are not written by somebody who is mentally sane. This is a screenshot of someone's inbox (not mine, can't remember the original poster sadly) showing messages sent by ER2000. Look at the level of attachment, the threats, the psychosis he shows. This man is not well. 

@Admin, I am not suggesting you do anything or take action, but please, take a look at Elliot Rodger 2000's activity/history. If he does end up doing something, which I fear he could, the repercussions would affect the entire website. Users who openly idolize and promote murderers should have their words taken very seriously. Lookism is a good forum, but you need a thick skin to use it, and Elliot Rodger 2000 clearly lacks this as shown by his emotional outbursts, threats, and his desire to be recognized (myself and hundreds of other users were messaged by him, begging us to vote for him as "user of the year"). This isn't a joke or a shitpost, this issue can't be ignored any longer. Elliot Rodger 2000 is mentally ill and he should receive the treatment he needs, rather than browsing forums that damage his already fractured psyche.

flesh said:
cuckadoodledoo2 said:

I'll preface this by saying I don't think race matters myself, it's all individual merit (i.e. if your personal genetics are good), but I just like proving retards like ER2000 wrong. Plus I couldn't care less about who's "white" and who isn't, because I'm not white myself. 

Like I said, he views himself as some grand wizard klansman or whatever these tards call themselves. Yet he HIMSELF isn't even white. His complexion is too dark to be considered white (by the Stormfront/"Aryan" definition), he is clearly of Turkish or perhaps Arab descent. As well as this, his excessive bodyhair is not a trait found in what he deems to be "white" males, i.e. Northern and Western European....He is, by his own ruling, a "nonwhite". This is why he's so insecure, 1) he doesn't have anywhere where he fits in, even on Lookism he is universally mocked, and 2) he knows that he isn't really considered white by the high ranking stormcels he looks up to so much, so he has to be twice as aggressive in his "pro-white" agenda. 

It's embarrassing to be honest. I mean, I joke around and shitpost a lot, I insult people on here all the time, but it's all in good fun in most cases, because I know most of the guys on here deep down actually are normal though. Elliot Rodger 2000 on the other hand is a genuine schizophrenic. I really feel genuine pity for him. Read his posts, they are not written by somebody who is mentally sane. This is a screenshot of someone's inbox (not mine, can't remember the original poster sadly) showing messages sent by ER2000. Look at the level of attachment, the threats, the psychosis he shows. This man is not well. 

@Admin, I am not suggesting you do anything or take action, but please, take a look at Elliot Rodger 2000's activity/history. If he does end up doing something, which I fear he could, the repercussions would affect the entire website. Users who openly idolize and promote murderers should have their words taken very seriously. Lookism is a good forum, but you need a thick skin to use it, and Elliot Rodger 2000 clearly lacks this as shown by his emotional outbursts, threats, and his desire to be recognized (myself and hundreds of other users were messaged by him, begging us to vote for him as "user of the year"). This isn't a joke or a shitpost, this issue can't be ignored any longer. Elliot Rodger 2000 is mentally ill and he should receive the treatment he needs, rather than browsing forums that damage his already fractured psyche.
There is something "off" about him, just the way he talks and obsesses over even the smallest of things. Hes either on the spectrum or borderline schizophrenic.

lol @ some of those messages though.

flesh

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
flesh said:

There is something "off" about him, just the way he talks and obsesses over even the smallest of things. Hes either on the spectrum or borderline schizophrenic.

Legit, he's the only user who I actually feel bad for. It really does seem like textbook schizophrenia. He isn't sane.

@"flesh"

What is so "insane" that disturbed you so much about my posts?

I'm 100% white, I'm not showing you my face to prove it, you're already stalking me, obsessed with me, trolling me, and "joking around and shit posting a lot".

You're blind if you can't see that I'm white. You're a retard if you think ALL white men don't have hair on their arms.

I sent a lot of PMs to @childlike dreamer, as a joke, because he wasn't replying to my PMs, at the time. He's added me to buddy's list. You're an idiot. We're buddies, you fool.

How is my activity/history going to have repercussions on the website ? wtf are you talking about ?

I do not idolize and promote murderers, you dumb fuck. I said many times, santa barbara shooting is a h0ax.
That's my theory.

I am against rape and murder, you spastic. You complained countless times that I'm against rape, and you called me a whiteknight and got pissed off over it several times.

threats ? When did I ever threaten you, or anyone else ? What the fuck are you talking about ? You're delusional ?

My desire to be recognised ? What are you talking about ? I'm just shit posting too, some of the time.

Yeah, I asked people to vote for me, because I thought it would be interesting if Elliot Rodger's name was voted for the best member.

It was like a campaign to bring attention to his name.  I don't have that many posts, compared to other members. That's obvious.

Some people did like my posts, voted without me asking them.

But basically the best members are sephon, masterfaggot, rodgerrabbit, invisible and the german dream.

Every one knows that.

How am I "mentally ill" ? What have I done that was so bad ? Please tell us, you fucking weirdo. Just keep pretending to be black, or fuck off back to wizchan. You're not making any sense.
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:

I once sent you a pm, asked you if you were SR.

There was a rumor. Other than that, I've never had any communication with you. What's your problem ?

Recently I spoke with you in the shoutbox, you kept being obsessed with asking me about my age and height.

I've made 400 threads. I've never once made a thread discussing age or height. What the fuck is your obsession ?

So you think there's something "off" ? Explain yourself. What's your problem with my threads/posts ?

Reminder : I haven't posted much , in the last 2 months. 

So what could you possibly be complaining about ? I haven't posted much at all

flesh

Slayer
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
@"flesh"

I'm 100% white, I'm not showing you my face to prove it, you're already stalking me, obsessed with me, trolling me, and "joking around and shit posting a lot".

You're blind if you can't see that I'm white. You're a retard if you think ALL white men don't have hair on their arms.

I sent a lot of PMs to @childlike dreamer, as a joke, because he wasn't replying to my PMs, at the time. He's added me to buddy's list. You're an idiot. We're buddies, you fool.

How is my activity/history going to have repercussions on the website ? wtf are you talking about ?

I do not idolize and promote murderers, you dumb fuck. I said many times, santa barbara shooting is a h0ax.
That's my theory.

I am against rape and murder, you spastic. You complained countless times that I'm against rape, and you called me a whiteknight and got pissed off over it several times.

threats ? When did I ever threaten you, or anyone else ? What the fuck are you talking about ? You're delusional ?

My desire to be recognised ? What are you talking about ? I'm just shit posting too, some of the time.

Yeah, I asked people to vote for me, because I thought it would be interesting if Elliot Rodger's name was voted for the best member.

It was like a campaign to bring attention to his name.  I don't have that many posts, compared to other members. That's obvious.

Some people did like my posts, voted without me asking them.

But basically the best members are sephon, masterfaggot, rodgerrabbit, invisible and the german dream.

Every one knows that.

How am I "mentally ill" ? What have I done that was so bad ? Please tell us, you fucking weirdo. Just keep pretending to be black, or fuck off back to wizchan. You're not making any sense.
These are typical schizoid lies, showing your delusions. Please, calm down. You idolize a murderer and you believe outlandish conspiracies. 

Don't worry. We will get you the help you need bro. You are just suffering from psychosis, you have false memories and you are disconnected from reality. You have delusions of "being white" (again, it is fine not to be), perhaps induced by excessive forum browsing.

Your messages are not jokes, they are not lies, they are your own written thoughts. You know this, but you are trying to deceive us. Just calm down, take a break from forums for a few days, like I said, PM me if you want. You can get out of this nightmare.

Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
That's my theory.
You spent like half an hour yesterday trying to prove that you "did not disrespect ER" or something lmao, not to mention that you spend hours and hours just looking up videos of him and making tribute videos

LOL if you think that is what normal ppl do

Happy Go Lucky said:
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
That's my theory.
You spent like half an hour yesterday trying to prove that you "did not disrespect ER" or something lmao, not to mention that you spend hours and hours just looking up videos of him and making tribute videos

LOL if you think that is what normal ppl do
lol if you think normal people keep being obsessed like you, and asking over and over, " what's your age and height " to some white guy they've never met, on a forum.

I did not make those tribute videos, they are already out there on YouTube, you cunt.

I don't spend hours and hours looking up videos of him.
You're delusional. I just posted random videos and photos in the shoutbox, sometimes.

What the fuck is it with you? Who are you? I've never seen ANY of your posts or threads. Why are you obsessed with me? Explain yourself.
[hr]
flesh said:
Elliot Rodger 2000 said:
@"flesh"

These are typical schizoid lies, showing your delusions. Please, calm down. You idolize a murderer and you believe outlandish conspiracies. 

Don't worry. We will get you the help you need bro. You are just suffering from psychosis, you have false memories and you are disconnected from reality. You have delusions of "being white" (again, it is fine not to be), perhaps induced by excessive forum browsing.

Your messages are not jokes, they are not lies, they are your own written thoughts. You know this, but you are trying to deceive us. Just calm down, take a break from forums for a few days, like I said, PM me if you want. You can get out of this nightmare.
I do not idolize a murderer, you fucking spastic. I am against rape and murder.
You complained countless times about it, and called me a white knight.

the santa barbara shooting was a h0ax. That's my theory. 

You're the one who needs help, you're obsessed with me and my threads, stalking me, pretending to be black, etc, you're sick.

false memories ? What the fuck are you talking about ? You keep projecting all this sick shit.

I don't even have that many posts. I haven't posted much in 2 months. How is that excessive forum browsing ?

take a break for a few days ? I haven't posted much for 2 months.  ??

You're such a fucking weird niggercel wannabe.