King of Chads

@"lms_rotten_zombie" @"niggerandmuslimhater" @"Francesco"

FuckThis said:
Invisible said:
Well, you ARE a tranny tbh
[hr]

NO IDEA ????
I saw some trannies with huge dicks.

Fuark it is really getting in thebway of enjoying sex when your dick keeps sliping out.
damn thats sad. 8 inch dick or death. anything below and the dick will keep slipping out.

FuckThis

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
FuckThis said:
I saw some trannies with huge dicks.

Fuark it is really getting in thebway of enjoying sex when your dick keeps sliping out.
damn thats sad. 8 inch dick or death. anything below and the dick will keep slipping out.
Yeah i know.
Espc for older females. 

But oh well i wouldnt trade my good face for a larger dick anyways. 

We cant have it all

Francesco

Normie
For some reason I didn't get a tag notification for this. Hnnggg Elsa Jean is so hot with her disgusting tattoo covered up. Why are you race baiting btw? For future reference I'm not too concerned with the small minority of white girls who fuck ethnics, I am concerned about the massive growing ethnic populations in white countries, which is more a result of them breeding with each other like rats

Invisible

King of Chads
Francesco said:
For some reason I didn't get a tag notification for this. Hnnggg Elsa Jean is so hot with her disgusting tattoo covered up. Why are you race baiting btw? For future reference I'm not too concerned with the small minority of white girls who fuck ethnics, I am concerned about the massive growing ethnic populations in white countries, which is more a result of them breeding with each other like rats
Cool bro. I mistook u for a beta sfcel.  :popcorn: :inlove:
[hr]
FuckThis said:
Genetic Shit said:
Yeah i know.
Espc for older females. 

We cant have it all
GTFO

WHY ARE U HERE?

so we can pot stuff like that in the op but cant post pics of trannies? lol wtf

FuckThis

Slayer
Invisible said:
Francesco said:
Cool bro. I mistook u for a beta sfcel.  :popcorn: :inlove:
[hr]
FuckThis said:
Yeah i know.
Espc for older females. 

We cant have it all
GTFO

WHY ARE U HERE?

Have you ever read my threads? I am easly the most depressed person here. 

I have no issues with girls ATM but i always am so afraidnof being dumped yet again.

I am perpetually unhappy as well. 

Ever since i lost that single mom things were horrible