• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

STORMFRONT.ORG

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18







@"lms_rotten_zombie" @"niggerandmuslimhater" @"Francesco"
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,503
Reputation
20
FuckThis said:
Invisible said:
Well, you ARE a tranny tbh



NO IDEA ????



I saw some trannies with huge dicks.

Fuark it is really getting in thebway of enjoying sex when your dick keeps sliping out.



damn thats sad. 8 inch dick or death. anything below and the dick will keep slipping out.
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Genetic Shit said:
FuckThis said:
I saw some trannies with huge dicks.

Fuark it is really getting in thebway of enjoying sex when your dick keeps sliping out.

damn thats sad. 8 inch dick or death. anything below and the dick will keep slipping out.
Yeah i know.
Espc for older females. 

But oh well i wouldnt trade my good face for a larger dick anyways. 

We cant have it all
 

Francesco

Regular
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
1,198
Reputation
1
For some reason I didn't get a tag notification for this. Hnnggg Elsa Jean is so hot with her disgusting tattoo covered up. Why are you race baiting btw? For future reference I'm not too concerned with the small minority of white girls who fuck ethnics, I am concerned about the massive growing ethnic populations in white countries, which is more a result of them breeding with each other like rats
 

Invisible

Champion
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,068
Reputation
18
Francesco said:
For some reason I didn't get a tag notification for this. Hnnggg Elsa Jean is so hot with her disgusting tattoo covered up. Why are you race baiting btw? For future reference I'm not too concerned with the small minority of white girls who fuck ethnics, I am concerned about the massive growing ethnic populations in white countries, which is more a result of them breeding with each other like rats

Cool bro. I mistook u for a beta sfcel.  :popcorn: :inlove:


FuckThis said:
Genetic Shit said:
damn thats sad. 8 inch dick or death. anything below and the dick will keep slipping out.
Yeah i know.
Espc for older females. 

But oh well i wouldnt trade my good face for a larger dick anyways. 

We cant have it all

GTFO

WHY ARE U HERE?
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,503
Reputation
20
so we can pot stuff like that in the op but cant post pics of trannies? lol wtf
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Invisible said:
Francesco said:
For some reason I didn't get a tag notification for this. Hnnggg Elsa Jean is so hot with her disgusting tattoo covered up. Why are you race baiting btw? For future reference I'm not too concerned with the small minority of white girls who fuck ethnics, I am concerned about the massive growing ethnic populations in white countries, which is more a result of them breeding with each other like rats

Cool bro. I mistook u for a beta sfcel.  :popcorn: :inlove:


FuckThis said:
Yeah i know.
Espc for older females. 

But oh well i wouldnt trade my good face for a larger dick anyways. 

We cant have it all

GTFO

WHY ARE U HERE?




Have you ever read my threads? I am easly the most depressed person here. 

I have no issues with girls ATM but i always am so afraidnof being dumped yet again.

I am perpetually unhappy as well. 


Ever since i lost that single mom things were horrible
 
Top