• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stormfront admits that white men are cuckolds

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1114017/

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dr. Duke asks every White person, are you Cuck? Are you allowing yourself and your people to be cucked? 

August 4, 2015 at 10:37 am 

Today Dr. Duke explained the meaning of the term “cuck” and explained how it applies to what is happening to Europeans in American and elsewhere. Through massive immigration and failure to reproduce, our populations in the societies we created are being replaced by new comers.

From the Nickelodean kid’s show “Bella and the Bulldog,” whose creator, Jonathan C. Butler, also directed an adult film entitled “The Cuckold

However, Dr. Duke makes it clear that the actual “bulls” in this scenario are not the immigrants or minorities, but the Jewish tribalists who have come to dominate our societies and use their power to change our immigration laws and use their media control to brainwash us into not wanting to reproduce.

This is a foundational show that puts our plight in a whole new light. Please illuminate your friends with it.

Click here and look for the show dated 8-4-15.

Our show is aired live at 11 am replayed at ET 4pm Eastern and 4am Eastern time.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]__________________[/font]

Trews, you need to show them some of your pictures to let them know how bad things are for them

Copenhagen

Rotter
Duke himself is a cuckold whose been cheated on and divorced (not sure if it was a black man).

The Big Dipper

Regular
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Duke himself is a cuckold whose been cheated on and divorced (not sure if it was a black man).

I don't know about that, but I do know that Duke is what normalfags call a "womanizer". I think Tom Metzger even got fed up with him because he was more interested in going on the prowl for pussy than on discussing ways to save the White race. So, he's closer to being a slayer than a cuckold.

Copenhagen

Rotter
The Big Dipper said:

I don't know about that, but I do know that Duke is what normalfags call a "womanizer". I think Tom Metzger even got fed up with him because he was more interested in going on the prowl for pussy than on discussing ways to save the White race. So, he's closer to being a slayer than a cuckold.

Oh maybe it wasn't Duke. I think it was Tom Shelly maybe. Tom Shelley was confirmed as a cuck a while ago(?)

ilikedicks

Joke

His son ended up marrying an ethnik right?

springfield

Banned
lol david duke a slayer

true slayers are too high on drugs and pussy to even care about race. 

white nationalism is COPE

just lol buddy boyo said:
You don't have to be brainwashed to not want kids,
you have to be brainwashed TO want kids.

Who the fuck wants to be bound for at least 18 years paying child support to a CUNT?
:giggle:

Immigration and cucking isn't a problem for anti-natalists.
Now if only the jews would stop fucking us over financially too.
I absolutely want kids. It's the wife that will be an issue - kids have done nothing wrong except being annoying at times. Be a proper father and this will not be an issue. But never forget, these hoes ain't loyal.

IceCutter

Megastar
Trews (who is no doubt a member of Stormfront) should indeed try posting his pics over there, would be interesting in seeing the reaction

Copenhagen

Rotter
Nizoral Babe said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
You don't have to be brainwashed to not want kids,
you have to be brainwashed TO want kids.

Who the fuck wants to be bound for at least 18 years paying child support to a CUNT?
:giggle:

Immigration and cucking isn't a problem for anti-natalists.
Now if only the jews would stop fucking us over financially too.
I absolutely want kids. It's the wife that will be an issue - kids have done nothing wrong except being annoying at times. Be a proper father and this will not be an issue. But never forget, these hoes ain't loyal.

Every man says he wants kids and that kids are great until his daughter shows up on Blacked.