Stop with this neurotipical bullshit

The first thing you should do is to be calmer in social situations, awkwardness starts when you are very stressed and anxious feard of the situation,if you are relaxed you can talk about everything to everybody and they will listen to you and like you.The negativity though that a lot of members here have can cause anxious feelings.You can't be relaxed if you don't like yourself and tell nice things about yourself very social people do that all the time they like themselves

Ascent

Normie
Dark latino said:
The first thing you should do is to be calmer in social situations, awkwardness starts when you are very stressed and anxious feard of the situation,if you are relaxed you can talk about everything to everybody and they will listen to you and like you.The negativity though that a lot of members here have can cause anxious feelings.You can't be relaxed if you don't like yourself and tell nice things about yourself very social people do that all the time they like themselves

:clap:

Dark latino said:
The first thing you should do is to be calmer in social situations

Best achieved with alcohol, imo. I wonder how many incels would be cured by taking up drinking. That's the number one thing that did it for me, for sure. Hugless virgin until I started drinking, and the more I drink the more I slay.