Stop whatever you're doing atm Wrist girth and hand grip strength is still everything

Eric Harris

Incel
I'm not only a framecel with 6 inch wrists but I'm also too low IQ to comprehend the intricacies and implications of the study.

burlesque

Banned
Eric Harris said:
I'm not only a framecel with 6 inch wrists but I'm also too low IQ to comprehend the intricacies and implications of the study.
It just says that boxers with disproportionately large wrists for their weight class perform much, much better

paulus

Banned
burlesque said:
Eric Harris said:
It just says that boxers with disproportionately large wrists for their weight class perform much, much better
Water lands on moon tbh

lolatmylife

Slayer
Eric Harris said:
same

should i end it?

burlesque

Banned
paulus said:
burlesque said:
Water lands on moon tbh
most people would try and explain it through bicep/tricep muscle mass, but this study showed that wrist girth is a much better indicator for fighting prowess.

paulus

Banned
burlesque said:
paulus said:
Water lands on moon tbh
most people would try and explain it through bicep/tricep muscle mass, but this study showed that wrist girth is a much better indicator for fighting prowess.
Yes good boxers have big wrists and big hands

Thereishope

Coper
whats average wrist girth 6.5? What about hand breadth? 3 ir 4 inches?

burlesque

Banned
Thereishope said:
the average for this sample of men who averaged 5'10" in height was [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]6.92913386 inches[/font]

so do the math.

Foxx

Average Guy
burlesque said:
Thereishope said:
the average for this sample of men who averaged 5'10" in height was [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]6.92913386 inches[/font]

so do the math.
I am 6'2 with about that size wrists :shock:

I got really good grip strength tho, hope that matters more.

paulus

Banned
Foxx said:
burlesque said:

so do the math.
I am 6'2 with about that size wrists :shock:

I got really good grip strength tho, hope that matters more.
Below 7inch?

OnTheRun

Slayer
This is getting too bluepill tbh. Face is and will always be everything. A former classmate of mine had really big wrists/frame but he was bullied his whole life and to this day he's incel and has the same nerd/loser social circle (I stalk him on fb and IG sometimes when I'm bored).  And why he's incel? Ugly ass face.

paulus

Banned
OnTheRun said:
This is getting too bluepill tbh. Having big wrists is better yea but face is and will always be everything. A former classmate of mine had really big wrists/frame but he was bullied his whole life and to this day he's incel and has the same nerd/loser social circle (I stalk him on fb and IG sometimes when I'm bored).  And why he's incel? Ugly ass face.
Nice cope

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Yes, because boxing success = all areas of life?

You fucking retards, I swear

OnTheRun

Slayer
paulus said:
OnTheRun said:
This is getting too bluepill tbh. Having big wrists is better yea but face is and will always be everything. A former classmate of mine had really big wrists/frame but he was bullied his whole life and to this day he's incel and has the same nerd/loser social circle (I stalk him on fb and IG sometimes when I'm bored).  And why he's incel? Ugly ass face.
Nice cope

:goodfellas:

Browmog

Slayer
I have 7 inches and they look small as fuck, I very rarely encounter grown male (20+) with smaller wrists.