STOP RACISM!!!

ilikedicks

Coper
The problem with comparing blacks to apes, they're the least hairy people on the planet while middle easterners and europeans are the hairiest. So technically Blacks and asians are the most ascended from primates.

We are all primapes. Blacks are hardly neanderthal so theyr more primitive. They're sexy though.

I agree that even if we call blacks a different species, that they're way closer to us than chimps or any other existing species. Maybe pigmies but even then mostly as a joke/insult.

Jesus Christ

Normie

[hr]
ilikedicks said:
The problem with comparing blacks to apes, they're the least hairy people on the planet while middle easterners and europeans are the hairiest. So technically Blacks and asians are the most ascended from primates.
You forgot about the monkey's thin lips which look more like whiteys too. But...

People associate blacks with monkeys because of prognathism.

ilikedicks

Coper
Jesus Christ said:

[hr]
ilikedicks said:
You forgot about the monkey's thin lips which look more like whiteys too. But...

Look at the body hair on a southern italian, arab or jew who is 30+ and get back to me.  :giggle:

Jesus Christ

Normie
ilikedicks said:
Jesus Christ said:

[hr]

Look at the body hair on a southern italian, arab or jew who is 30+ and get back to me.  :giggle:

I agree they're hairy like apes. But it's all about the prognathism. Our mind is a seek pattern machine regarding faces and black's profile look just like the one of a monkey.

btw arab/ jew/ italian profile is the least monkey like since they tend to have a hook nose and retrognathism. Please don't take my word by it. Confirm for yourself below:

An Arab and a Negro. Which one has a chimp profile ? Prognathism is the king of the primitive traits.

[hr]

[hr]

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Don't forget that blacks unlike caucasians have No browbridge which is primitive as well. But Yeah prognathidm and Flat noses with big nostrils appear monkey like. All in all all human populations have specific primitive traits. Mongoloids have borreal coldadapted shirt ape like lower Limbe for example.

ilikedicks

Coper
Jesus Christ said:
ilikedicks said:

I agree they're hairy like apes. But it's all about the prognathism. Our mind is a seek pattern machine regarding faces and black's profile look just like the one of a monkey.

btw arab/ jew/ italian profile is the least monkey like since they tend to have a hook nose and retrognathism. Please don't take my word by it. Confirm for yourself below:

An Arab and a Negro. Which one has a chimp profile ? Prognathism is the king of the primitive traits.

[hr]
Not all black people have that trait though, and it happens even in asians and whites. You usually see this trait in people of west african origin but most black people outside of west africa have recessed jaws. You're over thinking it a little bit. A lot of people associate blacks with apes specifically for dark skin and facial features in general. With prognathism I still don't think many of the examples above have facial features of apes. This guy looks more like an ape than any of those examples.

Another fair point is that ape hair is more like caucasian hair, it's not kinky or curly like a blacks.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Not all black people have that trait though
It's like the bell curve but instead of IQ you got some ouliers with no admix and mixed ones like east africans and, which is more relevant, you got the average. And on average, yes, the least mixed from West Africa mostly have the cited profile by in large enough for us to have a stereotype.

, and it happens even in asians and whites.
Yeah, outliers exist and I'm aware but by in large Eurasians don't resemble apes in a so impressive way like blacks do. I'm not even racist I'm just stating the facts.

You usually see this trait in people of west african origin but most black people outside of west africa have recessed jaws. 
No doubt and they're either outliers in the extreme ends of the non admixture spectrum or mixed like horners.

You're over thinking it a little bit. A lot of people associate blacks with apes specifically for dark skin
Not true at all. Bonobos and Gorillas are dark skinned. Common Chimps are light skinned with black silk hair, Orangutangs are darkish and ginger, Japanese monkey is pink and blond-grayish, Rhesus is pink and blond.

and facial features in general. With prognathism I still don't think many of the examples above have facial features of apes. This guy looks more like an ape than any of those examples.
It's called being in denial.

This Jewish gentleman really looks primitive specially with his head shaved. Nice isolated evidence, really good example of an outlier but let's stick to the averages.

Let's not forget Jews are 3-6% black, and he could just have been a victim of atavistic genes from he's black ancestral to got the prognathism.

Another fair point is that ape hair is more like caucasian hair, it's not kinky or curly like a blacks.
I've notice that too. Negros are still closer to apes in overall appearance.
And I could think of outliers too in the Eurasian spectrum who have wavy/ curly hair (hardly kinky though).