he is all eyes,hair and skin

he gets amogged by all handsome hollywood actors who actually have jawlines

Reflex

Lookism God
[quote pid='711396' dateline='1454616560']

[/quote]

Scum

Coper
Narrow-headed 140-degree gonial angle cuck.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The statement is: There are infinite perspective mechanisms. [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The paradox is not in finding, nor hiding, but in abiding the principles of all-purpose to obtain the hierarchies of supra-temporal eternity. [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am you.[/font]

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Sea squill Squill said:
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The statement is: There are infinite perspective mechanisms. [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The paradox is not in finding, nor hiding, but in abiding the principles of all-purpose to obtain the hierarchies of supra-temporal eternity. [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I am you.[/font]
Strong first post

assburger

Gigachad
stop overrating orb.. - 'Jaw Expert'

lol. wide jaws are overrated themselves, orbs lower third is very aesthetic. regardless he easily beats all those examples u posted

JawExpert

Normie
Scum said:
Narrow-headed 140-degree gonial angle cuck.
legit, their is a reason this cuck found these incel websites

you think any of the guys I posted in the OP would ever find a place like this? LMAMMOOO

in orbs case yes i can see it
[hr]
assburger said:
stop overrating orb.. - 'Jaw Expert'

lol. wide jaws are overrated themselves, orbs lower third is very aesthetic. regardless he easily beats all those examples u posted
:jordan:

ass said:
Manuel said:
explain?

you upload images of yourself in an attempt to make yourself look good and it backfires. do you remember that thread your made with your ridge on show?

:jordan:

please don't make me remind you.

inb4 you post morphed images of me or post cherrypicked images of yourself.

did i say images then? LOL, i meant image.

plural my ass.
That was a joke you autist :giggle:

literally everyone hates you here, make a new account and start fresh or kill yourself buddy
The secret of life is dying before you die and realizing there is no death.

BIGTITS

Incel
Sea squill Squill said:
ass said:
That was a joke you autist :giggle:

literally everyone hates you here, make a new account and start fresh or kill yourself buddy
The secret of life is dying before you die and realizing there is no death.
U wot

Jones

Coper
Orb is way below average compared to most young white men who are in shape.

James Franco

Slayer
So just because you get mogged by top .01% Hollywood actors you're ugly? 

:jag:

JawExpert

Normie
James Franco said:
So just because you get mogged by top .01% Hollywood actors you're ugly? 

:jag:
Lol strong fucking bump on this thread.

I never said Orb was ugly but at the time I made this thread half the people on this site were going on like he was a legit 9/10 who mogs gandy

KingMe

Chad
He's the type of dude that looks good in selfies and gets mogged regularly by average guys IRL. The few non-selfies of him are brutal. Poor kid has melted bones and is short.

TheWantedOne

Slayer
KingMe said:
He's the type of dude that looks good in selfies and gets mogged regularly by average guys IRL. The few non-selfies of him are brutal. Poor kid has melted bones and is short.
I hope you are trolling

Jones

Coper
TheWantedOne said:
KingMe said:
I hope you are trolling
No, he's absolutely correct.

If you know how to take good pictures, you can make yourself look dramatically better in selfies or selfie videos. You can pretty easily hide flaws too. In person, you can't disguise your facial convexity.

It happens all the time in online dating that someone will look much worse than in their pictures. It's even possible to disguise your looks in a video -- I once had a girl insist on video chatting before we met, and I was able to set up the lighting and camera angles to flatter me. She thought I looked amazing on video and was even more eager to meet up. In person, though, she didn't find me attractive at all.

Your success with girls IN PERSON is the most objective indicator of your attractiveness. If there's a discrepancy between how you look in pictures/videos that you took and how you're treated in real life, go with how you're treated in real life.

JawExpert

Normie
KingMe said:
legit.

in motion he looks like an awkward shit boned teenager, he would be invisible to hot girls in a club