stop getting oneitis

they might develop a very mild one that is generally ended by the girl either hooking up with them or rejecting them because whenever they're attracted to a girl, they tend to make moves quickly and not dwell on it.

i'm obviously not counting the oneitis that results after a recent breakup, which is pretty normal after a breakup.

if you're focusing on one girl, you're screwed.  you need to branch out and talk to lots of girls.  yes, this is trite advice, but i just read another shit thread in which some guy became chapped after he saw his unrequited love twerk on two guys.

Godcel

Slayer
Well I'm talking to 3, one wants me to come over but she's ugly, the others a druggy. Thanks for advice though. <3

Godcel said:
Well I'm talking to 3, one wants me to come over but she's ugly, the others a druggy. Thanks for advice though. <3
so, there's really just one because the other two are non-options since you're listing negatives.

Godcel

Slayer
I said:
Godcel said:
so, there's really just one because the other two are non-options since you're listing negatives.
I'll still fuck them tbh. I'm just so lazy and can't be bothered to text them.

how do you even get surprised by a girl twerking on two guys?  many of the attractive ones act like that with a bit of alcohol in their system.  

i guess the only thing that would surprise me anymore is if i walked in on a girl getting tag teamed in a walk-in closet at a party.  just expect it all, man.  the sooner you realize many women are epically sexual when the circumstances permit and that the girl you're crushing on has seen all sorts of dick, then life will be easier.

OldcelMisery

Normie
Godcel said:
What's wrong with being a druggy?

Godcel

Slayer
OldcelMisery said:
Godcel said:
Nothing, she has an amazing body but I was just using her for drug contacts for pabloescobarmaxing.

OldcelMisery

Normie
I said:
they might develop a very mild one that is generally ended by the girl either hooking up with them or rejecting them because whenever they're attracted to a girl, they tend to make moves quickly and not dwell on it.

i'm obviously not counting the oneitis that results after a recent breakup, which is pretty normal after a breakup.

if you're focusing on one girl, you're screwed.  you need to branch out and talk to lots of girls.  yes, this is trite advice, but i just read another shit thread in which some guy became chapped after he saw his unrequited love twerk on two guys.
I'm not sure if what I have could be called a oneitis. I'm definitely obsessed with her, and fantasize about having very rough and dominant sex with her. I'm motivated by the taboo aspect of our relationship (mental health court probation clinician). I want to get the validation of usurping her social status using my cock and primal strength as a man. There's also a racial aspect to it too, I wanna tear up her educated WASP pussy. I would like to cuddle with her too after sex and talk to her about her life and what she's into.

Godcel said:
OldcelMisery said:
Nothing, she has an amazing body but I was just using her for drug contacts for pabloescobarmaxing.
then why aren't you fucking her right now?  nothing like some chick that's down to smoke and pound.

Godcel

Slayer
I said:
Godcel said:
then why aren't you fucking her right now?  nothing like some chick that's down to smoke and pound.
Annoying story. Got a blowjob from her a few days ago since she was on her period, blocked her after an altercation with my inbred incel friend. I cucked 'his' girl apparently and he was furious. Just virgin rage. I'll talk to her again this new year. Explain the story then cum inside her since she's on medication.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
lol at oneitis. I had one and realized how futile it was and a total waste of fucking time that was. She has a boyfriend now and they can be miserable together, because we all know how far relationships go now a days. It's over for them.

Women with boyfriends are the easiest to fuck tbh. It is true what PSLers say. Relationships mean NOTHING. Women aren't even attracted to their boyfriends the majority of the time. They just like the emotional support and the beta providers.

Honestly why even get attached to any woman? Look here's the main thing...if you get attached to a woman it is over for you. You're beta as fuck. Don't ever get attached to a woman. Don't ever care for women. Just fuck them, and that is it. All they are good for now is to open up their legs, and after she's used up goods it's on to others. Unfortunately some girls don't want to just fuck. They want "more", so just lie and say shit they want to hear while on the side talk to other women. When you finally "talk" with one of the girls who want "more" just fuck them, and ghost on them. Funniest shit ever.

They gave you no mercy. Why should you give them any?

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
I'm mature enough to be in love, and it takes months of sex for me to get there

have I made it mr. therapist?

There's no oneitis, IIf a girl isn't openly banging off your phone to fuck then there's no true "one".