• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stop coping with masculinity, women want tall, GL men, they don't give a shit about T

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Stop with this stupid bullshit of calling roided fighters or bodybuilders as "slayers".

Women only care about your LMS, and if we are talking about looks:

FACE + HEIGHT

Whereas face >>>>> height

Things like height, that women universally love and have both environmental and genetic factors, keep getting higher with each passing generation through natural selection:

https://ourworldindata.org/human-height[/SIZE]

Men from today also have on average more attractive faces than men in the past.

If women love high T so much, then why are testosterone levels been declining long before the invention of the pill, hormones on meat, the feminization of movies, media etc. and all other crap that people like to blame for the decline in T levels?

You cannot deny that men has become more effeminate long before the invention of the pill in the 60s. And even if men became effeminate because of the pill, then why didn't women immediately became unattracted to effeminate boys like the Beatles?

Women would rather fuck these high status soyboys over here than any high T masculine WWE fighter

Nothing changed, there are all sorts of bitches being obsessed over high status, effeminate pretty boys like those kpop fucks and young Justin Bieber. Instagram pages of masculine high T men with 45 tattoos and 800 lbs of muscle only have MEN praising them unless they have a GL face and good height.

Lachowski is an effeminate faggot and I guarantee he can get more pussy than any masc coper out there.​

While you try to be as masculine as possible, some effeminate fag with a 9/10 face is banging your oneitis

zombie

Rotters

LMS is an outdated cope theory. Money and status were dead a long time. #metoo was the world spelling it out for the short bus copers who still thought they could make it with MS.

Denying the height pill is also cope. At the extremes it can unlock access to the 10% of females who are height fetishists. It's like being a BBC.

There's no such thing as an aesthetic male face that isn't androgenized. They aren't different things. All the MMs that people call twinks on here don't realize that they have full 6ft+ frames, big skulls and probably >99% T levels.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters

Born a century later, my 5'10 height would have been ideal 100 years ago fml

zombie

Rotters
runthemredlights said:
:stare:

masculinity = masc face

There are a lot of really ugly masculine dudes out there and they are the ones I am talking about, which are often posted here as "alphas" and "slayers" JFL

champagnepapi said:
LMS is an outdated cope theory. Money and status were dead a long time. #metoo was the world spelling it out for the short bus copers who still thought they could make it with MS.

Denying the height pill is also cope. At the extremes it can unlock access to the 10% of females who are height fetishists. It's like being a BBC.

Money and status can get your dick wet but only sex through looks can be "real" and satisfying. Which is the reason I don't really care about MS.

However if you are talking about who women want to fuck, then T levels are basically irrelevant to them.

champagnepapi said:
There's no such thing as an aesthetic male face that isn't androgenized. They aren't different things. All the MMs that people call twinks on here don't realize that they have full 6ft+ frames, big skulls and probably >99% T levels.

Post one single proof that these MMs have high T levels and I will believe you.

They all behave and talk in a very feminine, non-threatening way.

Do you consider THIS to be >99% in T levels??

Come on

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
HUGE COPE. JUST LIKE WHAT I EXPECT FROM THE LOW T SELFHATING DELUSIONAL INSECURE SKINNYFAT MIDGET *YOU*
:niro:
:goodfellas:
YOU NEVER STOP COPING, YOU UTTER IDIOT

zombie

Rotters
undisputed said:
[size=xx-large]HUGE COPE. JUST LIKE WHAT I EXPECT FROM THE LOW T SELFHATING DELUSIONAL INSECURE SKINNYFAT MIDGET *YOU*[/size]
:niro:
:goodfellas:
[size=xx-large]YOU NEVER STOP COPING, YOU UTTER IDIOT[/size]

The only person masturbating to high T fighters in their room is you

:spew:

Imagine this twink calling anyone IRL a "low T midget"

Imagine what a beating he (she) would take

WhatItIs

Joke
champagnepapi said:

This, so much. The right genetics + lots of T and DHT = tall with a well developed face.
OP, you’re confusing natural masculinity with stupid compensatory gymcel meming. One look at Chico and you should be able to tell that his hormonal profile is damn near perfect...that’s why he can relax and doesn’t have to prove himself 24/7.

zombie said:

Come on

T levels have nothing to do with how you talk to people. That's all up to social conditioning. Do you expect him to act like a drunk football fan?

Yes, Chico has monster T levels. He has a 24 inch skull and 8" wrists. He has decent beard coverage. These are not what you see on low T guys.

This is what an undeformed low T guy looks like:

trash

MajinBuu

Megastar
champagnepapi said:
zombie said:

Come on

T levels have nothing to do with how you talk to people. That's all up to social conditioning. Do you expect him to act like a drunk football fan?

Yes, Chico has monster T levels. He has a 24 inch skull and 8" wrists. He has decent beard coverage. These are not what you see on low T guys.

trash

:glasses: 

sauce please gimme sauce daddy

zombie

Rotters
champagnepapi said:
zombie said:

Come on

trash

I am talking about low T GL guys that bitches worship, not these homosexual subhumans.

MajinBuu said:
champagnepapi said:

trash

I doubt it

His wrists are far from impressive

MajinBuu

Megastar
zombie said:
champagnepapi said:

trash

I am talking about low T GL guys that bitches worship, not these homosexual subhumans.

MajinBuu said:

I doubt it

His wrists are far from impressive

no sauce no care

his skull is hella big tho so theres that