• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

STOP COPING AND TAKE THE CRISIK PILL

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP THE DELUSIONAL COPING
I ADMIT I WAS COPING HARD INITIALLY
I MADE THE SAME EXCUSES YOU DID " OH HES NOT REAL, ITS A LARP, ITS NOT HIM, NO REAL CHAD WOULD ACT LIKE HIM"
ONE BY ONE HE PROVED US WRONG
HE IS REAL ( HAS VIDEO PROOF )
HE IS NOT LARPING SINCE HS IS REAL
AND HE IS NOT A CHAD, BUT A GIGA-CHAD. 
YOU GUYS ARE COPING SO HARD BECAUSE YOU ALL THOUGHT YOU KNEW CHAD, OR HAD SOME CHAD FRIEND BUT ALL CASES THEY WERE NOT AWARE OF THERE MASSIVE LOOKS ADVANTAGE AND WERE BLUE-PILLED.
THIS MAN CRISIK IS ON THIS WEBSITE AND HAS SHOWN HOW HIS TOP LOOKS ARE GETTING HIM THE LIFESTYLE YOU DREAM OF: RAW SEX WITH NEW HOT CHICKS ON A DAILY BASIS. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE HAS SO MANY MATCHES HE CANT FUCK THEM ALL AND ONLY FUCKS THE HOTTEST
HE ALSO HAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHICH YOU GUYS DONT HAVE
HE WAS BORN TO JUST WIN WHILE YOU GUYS ARE JUST MAD YOU CANT HAVE HIS LIFESTYLE
TAKE THE CRISIK AND SAY IT WITH ME: " I AM A SUBHUMAN AND JEALOUS OF CRISKIK , I AM A SUBHUMAN AND JEALOUS OF CRISKIK
ALL YOU HATERS ARE COPING SO HARD  CALLING HIM OUT FOR FILLERS AND LIGHTING. ITS ALL A COPE BECAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW YOU CAN DO THE SAME SHIT AND STILL WILL ONLY LOOK 10% AS GOOD AS HIM

YOU GUYS HATING ON HIM ARE  EXACTLY WHAT CRISIK PLANNED. HE IS NOT ONLY FUCKING GIRLS RAW BUT MAKING YOU SUBHUMANS SO MAD THAT YOU SPEND ALL DAY THINKING ABOUT THIS GUY AND HATING HIM AND MAKING MENTAL MASTURBATIONS ABOUT HOW HES FAKE. HE IS THE ULTIMATE CHAD, AND MOGGING YOU BOTH IN LOOKS AND PERSONALITY BY MAKING YOU GO CRAZY

HE WINS
TAKE THE CRISIK PILL

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Lookism lives rent free in his head

He tried to leave but he can’t

He needs us

It is
What
It
Is

Brutal but true. Its one thing to know a chad, tis another having one on the BLACKPILLED FORUM YOU USE. Just fucking LOL at the cope you guys are going through. Except his life is 1 million times better then yours

Deliciadecu

Rotter

BOING 747

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHHA holy shit this incel
mark my words,you will die a virgin