• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stillbullying my neighbour with loud music everyday...

SuicideBomber

Megastar
I dont know how much he hates me already... :lol:  . Welll, i didnt start the war. Fuck him,

:nod2:

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Don't you have shit to do instead of such things?

QFT

Regular
uglysmile said:

what can be more important than tormenting normies who have it coming?

SuicideBomber

Megastar
uglysmile said:

Everyday i get up and i hear his steps above me and loud chuckling when iam doing something silent ( he obviously tries to annoy me too) i cant help myself but laugh. I also insult him verbally, with what a piece of shit he is etc... . Right now hes stomping with his feet on the ground, probably trying to sleep not realizing that i dont give a fuck about what hes doing/thinking or whatever not. He tried to provoce me ... i ignored it a time and now he gets what he deserves.

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
SuicideBomber said:
uglysmile said:

Everyday i get up and i hear his steps above me and loud chuckling when iam doing something silent ( he obviously tries to annoy me too) i cant help myself but laugh. I also insult him verbally, with what a piece of shit he is etc... . Right now hes stomping with his feet on the ground, probably trying to sleep not realizing that i dont give a fuck about what hes doing/thinking or whatever not. He tried to provoce me ... i ignored it a time and now he gets what he deserves.

At least your energy level stays high cause you are constantly angry.