Ryu

Chad
Its been 4 months since Ive talked to a female other than my mom. Ive been going to school 5 days a week and have classes with an 80/20 female to male ratio. But Ive still failed to even ask a girl for a pencil. I probably wont talk to a female at all in 2016. This year has been terrible so far.

Every so often, I'm reminded these are the people I congregate with on this forum  :giggle:
No offense, dude

Pathologically Lonesome said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Every so often, I'm reminded these are the people I congregate with on this forum  :giggle:
No offense, dude
Asshole
True but to be fair it's pretty much your own fault if you're incel and haven't so much as talked to a girl in months

Ryu

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
True but to be fair it's pretty much your own fault if you're incel and haven't so much as talked to a girl in months
Whats the point of even trying. With my face and 125lb frame I have no hope of ever getting a kiss.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
If you were good looking they would have found a reason to talk to you, sorry but it's over.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
No offense, dude
its better than being congregated with mongs who try hard to impress everyone like on facebook..

kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
No offense, dude
its better than being congregated with mongs who try hard to impress everyone like on facebook..
True, some shit I read on facebook makes me want Gisit Vandy. Damn liberals

kibo

Chad
Amnesia said:
If you were good looking they would have found a reason to talk to you, sorry but it's over.
not true in this case since he is going in female school.I have  ubermanlet  stuttering fatty friend who still has even hot sluts as friends because he is studying economy.He is truecel because subhumanity but when it comes to female friends,he has bunch of them.
So if you are in female environment,you are truly struggling if you cant befriend any of them.Cunts are shallow but they will hang out with you if they have no better option in front of their nose
But if you are in environment where there arent much sluts ,like in stem field, than befriend ok looking sluts is hard as fuck if you subhuman and not a party person..

assburger

Gigachad
try ever.

i might've talked to a girl before but it was basic as fuk like 1 word responses

i did have a female friend as a kid and we had something going on.. but i wasn't nt so didn't properly act on it or stay connected

kibo

Chad
assburger said:
try ever.

i might've talked to a girl before but it was basic as fuk like 1 word responses

i did have a female friend as a kid and we had something going on.. but i wasn't nt so didn't properly act on it or stay connected
HOPE

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
bs.

if u are not nt and are high inhib its not ur fault ur like that. also there's really no point if u have nothing to show for urself or shitty social skills or are awkard af etc.

stamaster21

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
Its been a week and a half of school so far ive talked to two girls one in my math class and some random girl who is in a art class the floor above, talked to her for 5 minutes than asked to exchange numbers we can hangout during her break inbetween classes she said no because she just goes to school and work. Uglynormalfag is right your not even making any moves ive talked to two girls on the train today alone all 7/10s - 7.5/10s. So thats four girls in the past week and a half. Four months and your not even working on any prospects.If you fail your life isn't over ya you will feel like crap for a day or two than the pain is gone, because you never built a real connection with those girls anyway.The girl from last semester who showed interest than during the break cut off contact with me i saw her today walking to campus i just saw it as would have been cool if we got together but it just didn't happen.

Ryu

Chad
stamaster21 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Its been a week and a half of school so far ive talked to two girls one in my math class and some random girl who is in a art class the floor above, talked to her for 5 minutes than asked to exchange numbers we can hangout during her break inbetween classes she said no because she just goes to school and work. Uglynormalfag is right your not even making any moves ive talked to two girls on the train today alone all 7/10s - 7.5/10s. So thats four girls in the past week and a half. Four months and your not even working on any prospects.If you fail your life isn't over ya you will feel like crap for a day or two than the pain is gone, because you never built a real connection with those girls anyway.The girl from last semester who showed interest than during the break cut off contact with me i saw her today walking to campus i just saw it as would have been cool if we got together but it just didn't happen.
How are you supposed to talk to a girl you dont know. I cant do it without them being scared.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Amnesia said:
This.

stamaster21

Slayer
assburger said:
UglyNormalFag said:
bs.

if u are not nt and are high inhib its not ur fault ur like that. also there's really no point if u have nothing to show for urself or shitty social skills or are awkard af etc.
Shitty social skills haha you believe that lie, even people without friends have personalities your confident cool side comes out when people of high value see high value in you and want to interact with you.That awkward shit that people do in social interactions is because they can sense their being rejected or can tell by people's body language that their not wanted.
[hr]
Ryu said:
stamaster21 said:
How are you supposed to talk to a girl you dont know. I cant do it without them being scared.
The same way i did today talked to a girl on campus i never seen for 4 minutes than asked to exchange numbers she declined but still iam making moves, when you do nothing you get no progress at all. If you can't even talk to random girls how you expect to get girlfriend, wife heck even be a father someday. Talked to random women on the train who said she was late to work conversation lasted 30 seconds, i didn't die or lose a leg. Stop being afraid of girls they peak from ages 14-22 then slowly get ugly till about age 30 they fall off a cliff and by age 50 only 5 percent of them are even fuckable.

stamaster21

Slayer
Amnesia said:
Do have a point every girl in my classes who have ever opened and approached me to say hi, or interact with me without any effort on me, have always been low Smv then me, either fat and ugly, or skinny and ugly, there was one 7/10 latina but she hasnt texted me back in like 5 days she said she would be busy this week but still.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Ryu said:
Its been 4 months since Ive talked to a female other than my mom. Ive been going to school 5 days a week and have classes with an 80/20 female to male ratio. But Ive still failed to even ask a girl for a pencil. I probably wont talk to a female at all in 2016. This year has been terrible so far.
10/10 sig

// Infolinks