modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
What to get
The testosterone you want is testosterone enanthate 250 mg/mL. Find a supplier on eroids in your country with good reviews. Google them to see if people are talking a lot of shit about them. Then see what brands test-e they carry. Google those and find one that is reputable.

You'll need needles. You can buy those at medical supply stores (just tell them you are a diabetic if you feel the need to explain). You want 1 mL or 3 mL syringes with 1" 25 gauge needles. Get some alcohol wipes to sterilize where you inject first.

How to inject
Wipe the lid of the vial with an alcohol wipe. Pull back the syringe to the amount you intend to draw up (eg. 1 mL) and stick the needle in the vial. Shoot that much air into the vial and draw up the amount you want. You will get air as well. Just keep shooting the air back into the vial and drawing back until you actually have the right amount of roids.

Wipe a spot on your ass with alcohol. You can inject into the muscle (IM or intramuscular) or into the fat (SC or subcutaneous). Most people do IM. If you're doing that, you need to inject into safe spots to not hit a nerve. In the ass, that's the upper outer aspect:



I just switched to subcutaneous because too much IM inject will scar the muscle overtime and IM is more painful. For some reason most people don't do SC. For SC, just pinch up an inch of fat and inject direct into that fat (ie. 0.5" deep).

How much to inject
I suggest starting at 250 mg (1 mL) once a week. This is a safe and basic dose that should give you much higher test levels than average unless you are starting with Chadtier genetics.

After a few weeks, bump it to 187.5 mg (0.75 mL) twice a week (ie. 375 mg per week). This will be the most that most guys need. If you are <150-160 lbs, I can't see you ever needing more.

If you still don't feel that's enough go to 250 mg (1 mL) twice a week. I tried this just one week and it was way too much for me so I stepped it back down. I think this is more a dose for guys who are 180-200 lb+.

Adding HCG
I just ordered some HCG to add to my injections. The point of HCG is to stimulate your testicles so they don't atrophy. I think I am already noticing some degree of atrophy after a few weeks so that should resolve that. Going to have to play with the dose before I can comment.

What to expect
Testosterone is amazing. Really amazing. When your levels are up, your mood is up. You will feel confident and self assured. I haven't been depressed at all since starting test except when I've let my levels drop back down too low.

Sex drive will double or triple at first, but after a few weeks, I found I got used to it and learned to ignore it. Masturbating >2-3 x/day is a waste of time and energy. I am keeping it to 1-2 x/day and doing okay. Erections are harder. It's much more effective than Viagra/Cialis for this. Plus Viagra gives me headaches and Cialis gives me heartburn like crazy.

You will need to be on something to protect your hair unless you have amazing genetics. I have been regrowing hair for 4 months on RU+minox. Test-e is challenging my follicles. When I went up to 500 mg per week, I definitely noticed increased itching and shedding. I also noticed some increased acne at 500 mg/week.

Hair loss is seriously the only reason I can think of not to do this stuff. Hair is life. I love test-e, but I may end up having to stop it if I can't be sure I'm tolerating 250-375 mg per week.

Too high a dose test will also make you feel wired as fuck. Your heart will pound. Your mind will race. You feel warm. Your muscles will get tense. You will want to fuck ANYTHING/EVERYTHING. It's not a good thing. Too hard to relax.

As far as body building goes, it's too early for me to comment, but you will definitely find you recover much faster after working out while on it in any quantity.

Final thoughts
Testosterone is awesome. It's definitely my favorite mood/mind/body altering chemical (along with my beloved RU). If I can't stay on it due to hair issues I will be severely disappointed. I just ordered a few extra vials. Even if I can't use it long term, I will continue to use it recreationally.

Ie. One use would be if I was going to buy a sugar baby, or series of hookers, I would just plan enough time in a week for nothing else, shoot 500 mg, and fuck them like a madman until I have a heartattack. Or just periodically if I'm feeling depressed, shoot 250 mg for a little boost.

Highly recommended. It will make you more confident and self assured. It should give you a better body. Done safely with good gear, low-moderate doses, and a healthy body (no heart problems, etc) it should be pretty safe long term.

It's a pretty high yield and easy lifemax, and if you're trying to get an edge in life, it's definitely worth a shot.
 
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
2,179
Reputation
8
i think the hairloss is caused by increased DHT conversion from increased Test. Why not counter that with Finasteride?
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
LooksMoneyStatus said:
i think the hairloss is caused by increased DHT conversion from increased Test. Why not counter that with Finasteride?
It doesn't work on me. Neither fin nor dut reduce my DHT one bit. I'm resistant to them. Tested DHT levels on both with no change. That's why I switched to RU.

Average guys definitely should use fin/dut, and I would say use those WITH RU as well.

Personally I think I'll be fine at 250-375 mg per week and that range gives me the benefits I like without the drawbacks of too high a dose. We'll see.
 

asiancel

King of Chads
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,053
Reputation
15
what level ensures you won't fuck up your natural production?
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
incelsNeed2die said:
modified said:
It doesn't work on me. Neither fin nor dut reduce my DHT one bit. I'm resistant to them. Tested DHT levels on both with no change. That's why I switched to RU.

Average guys definitely should use fin/dut, and I would say use those WITH RU as well.
DId you get a legit prescription though or was the 'fin' from some chinese pharmacy site?
Legit. They're not controlled substances. Easy to get from doctors. Even switched from generic dut to brand name dut no diff. I've seen a couple other people online have the same problem. Probably a variant 5-alpha reductase enzyme that can't be blocked by these things. Genetic anomaly.
 

merlina

Coper
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
862
Reputation
2
modified said:
LooksMoneyStatus said:
i think the hairloss is caused by increased DHT conversion from increased Test. Why not counter that with Finasteride?
It doesn't work on me. Neither fin nor dut reduce my DHT one bit. I'm resistant to them. Tested DHT levels on both with no change. That's why I switched to RU.

Average guys definitely should use fin/dut, and I would say use those WITH RU as well.

Personally I think I'll be fine at 250-375 mg per week and that range gives me the benefits I like without the drawbacks of too high a dose. We'll see.
If using RU to block the androgen receptor then what's the point in injecting test

Testosterone binds to it too 

How did you find Dut and fin weren't working? Are you DHT levels elevated?
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,534
Reputation
1,191
Yes good stuff. I keep telling them but they are too high inhibition to inject.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
merlina said:
modified said:
It doesn't work on me. Neither fin nor dut reduce my DHT one bit. I'm resistant to them. Tested DHT levels on both with no change. That's why I switched to RU.

Average guys definitely should use fin/dut, and I would say use those WITH RU as well.

Personally I think I'll be fine at 250-375 mg per week and that range gives me the benefits I like without the drawbacks of too high a dose. We'll see.
If using RU to block the androgen receptor then what's the point in injecting test

Testosterone binds to it too 

How did you find Dut and fin weren't working? Are you DHT levels elevated?
I spent 1 year on fin and noticed by the 10th month my hair was clearly worse than when I started. I panicked and started dut. Again by the 10th month I noticed my hair was clearly worse than when I started. I started spending hundreds of hours reading about the science of hairloss, etc. to figure out what was going on. I decided to get my DHT levels checked. The average guy on dut gets suppression of DHT by 95% compared to baseline. ie. Their DHT levels are almost unmeasurable. Mine were in the upper normal range. I tried going off the dut and checking, and levels remained the same. I tried fin, the same. I tried switching brand to generic, the same.

So yeah, those meds don't work for me, but RU does beautifully. Once I found RU my life was back on track.

Very little RU gets absorbed in the body. 99% of what does get absorbed gets broken down instantly into inert molecules with no effect on the body. Only 1% of the breakdown product acts as a systemic anti-androgen. Based on the amount I apply daily, how little absorbs, and how little of what absorbs matters, I have never noticed any side effects from RU.

It definitely doesn't counteract roids. Everyone on roids should use it, even if you're already on fin/dut, for added protection.
 

merlina

Coper
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
862
Reputation
2
modified said:
merlina said:
If using RU to block the androgen receptor then what's the point in injecting test

Testosterone binds to it too 

How did you find Dut and fin weren't working? Are you DHT levels elevated?
I spent 1 year on fin and noticed by the 10th month my hair was clearly worse than when I started. I panicked and started dut. Again by the 10th month I noticed my hair was clearly worse than when I started. I started spending hundreds of hours reading about the science of hairloss, etc. to figure out what was going on. I decided to get my DHT levels checked. The average guy on dut gets suppression of DHT by 95% compared to baseline. ie. Their DHT levels are almost unmeasurable. Mine were in the upper normal range. I tried going off the dut and checking, and levels remained the same. I tried fin, the same. I  tried switching brand to generic, the same.

So yeah, those meds don't work for me, but RU does beautifully. Once I found RU my life was back on track.

Very little RU gets absorbed in the body. 99% of what does get absorbed gets broken down instantly into inert molecules with no effect on the body. Only 1% of the breakdown product acts as a systemic anti-androgen. Based on the amount I apply daily, how little absorbs, and how little of what absorbs matters, I have never noticed any side effects from RU.

It definitely doesn't counteract roids. Everyone on roids should use it, even if you're already on fin/dut, for added protection.
It's good that there is no systemic absorption, but does it even stop or prevent hairloss?

The androgen hypothesis of balding is almost certainly wrong

Case reports of old men with very high androgen receptor content in the scalp but no balding, and also reports of a female with androgen insensitivity syndrome who went bald

Imo a theory would need to explain hairloss in both men and women
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
merlina said:
It's good that there is no systemic absorption, but does it even stop or prevent hairloss?

The androgen hypothesis of balding is almost certainly wrong

Case reports of old men with very high androgen receptor content in the scalp but no balding, and also reports of a female with androgen insensitivity syndrome who went bald

Imo a theory would need to explain hairloss in both men and women
LOL. The "androgen hypothesis of balding" is a proven fact. Some people have resistant hair follicles that aren't affected by androgens. Those people (eg. Clooney) are genetically lucky as fuck. Androgens are the cause of 95% of male hair loss. Blocking them absolutely solves the problem. My hair is growing back with RU+minox. Dut/fin are proven to stop hair loss for up to 10 years in average men. Nuff said.

The ONLY way I will ever go bald since going on RU+minox is if I roid too aggressively. Otherwise I am 100% confident I will have a thick head of hair on this shit at 70 years old.
 

Tommy Riordan

Normie
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
1,415
Reputation
0
Never knew you can pin steroids sub q...

IM injections were scary as shit. Needle going through half of my quads
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
RealRob said:
Yes good stuff. I keep telling them but they are too high inhibition to inject.
Thanks again for the pointers on the subcutaneous injection. It's so much more comfortable. Muscle was always sore for 2 days after IM injection.

Thanks also for the pointers on HCG.

For guys on the forum, I think most of the hesitancy centers around several points:

- You need money to order it. This shit isn't free.
- You need to be comfortable with ordering illegal substances online from shady dealers and not knowing what's in them for sure.
- You need to receive it in the mail. Many people here live with parents who might open their mail.
- You need to stick needles into yourself (really not a big deal, but I could see people thinking it's one).

etc.

A lot of these guys are afraid that if they take one pill of finasteride their dick will fall off. This is too much to expect for most.
 

merlina

Coper
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
862
Reputation
2
modified said:
merlina said:
It's good that there is no systemic absorption, but does it even stop or prevent hairloss?

The androgen hypothesis of balding is almost certainly wrong

Case reports of old men with very high androgen receptor content in the scalp but no balding, and also reports of a female with androgen insensitivity syndrome who went bald

Imo a theory would need to explain hairloss in both men and women
LOL. The "androgen hypothesis of balding" is a proven fact. Some people have resistant hair follicles that aren't affected by androgens. Those people (eg. Clooney) are genetically lucky as fuck. Androgens are the cause of 95% of male hair loss. Blocking them absolutely solves the problem. My hair is growing back with RU+minox. Dut/fin are proven to stop hair loss for up to 10 years in average men. Nuff said.
It's not the full picture

Minox doesn't even affect androgens

Castration doesn't reverse male pattern baldness, but benaxoprofen does
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
merlina said:
modified said:
LOL. The "androgen hypothesis of balding" is a proven fact. Some people have resistant hair follicles that aren't affected by androgens. Those people (eg. Clooney) are genetically lucky as fuck. Androgens are the cause of 95% of male hair loss. Blocking them absolutely solves the problem. My hair is growing back with RU+minox. Dut/fin are proven to stop hair loss for up to 10 years in average men. Nuff said.
It's not the full picture

Minox doesn't even affect androgens

Castration doesn't reverse male pattern baldness, but benaxoprofen does
Read some shit from guys like Swiss Temples. They explain the whole process. They're who I learned from. Basically it's:

- Androgens trigger the cascade.
- Good prostaglandins get dowregulated.
- Bad prostaglandins get upregulated.
- Inflammation occurs.
- Inflammation and hostile environment causes hair to miniaturize and fall out.

Minoxidil works to stimulate growth by promoting good prostaglandins. But if you don't stop the androgens at the source, you're fighting a losing battle. Some guys get regrowth just from stopping the androgens. Most need some prostaglandin and stem cell stimulation to regrow.

I bought a derma needler like Swiss uses to add further stem cell stimulation for regrowth, but I haven't got around to using it.

I look at it like this:
- RU turns off the red light.
- Minox turns on the green light.

Winning combination.

Never heard of benoxaprofen. Thanks. I'll look into ordering some powder and adding it topically.
 

merlina

Coper
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
862
Reputation
2
modified said:
merlina said:
It's not the full picture

Minox doesn't even affect androgens

Castration doesn't reverse male pattern baldness, but benaxoprofen does
Read some shit from guys like Swiss Temples. They explain the whole process. They're who I learned from. Basically it's:

- Androgens trigger the cascade.
- Good prostaglandins get dowregulated.
- Bad prostaglandins get upregulated.
- Inflammation occurs.
- Inflammation and hostile environment causes hair to miniaturize and fall out.

Minoxidil works to stimulate growth by promoting good prostaglandins. But if you don't stop the androgens at the source, you're fighting a losing battle. Some guys get regrowth just from stopping the androgens. Most need some prostaglandin and stem cell stimulation to regrow.

I bought a derma needler like Swiss uses to add further stem cell stimulation for regrowth, but I haven't got around to using it.

I look at it like this:
- RU turns off the red light.
- Minox turns on the green light.

Winning combination.

Never heard of benoxaprofen. Thanks. I'll look into ordering some powder and adding it topically.
Lol it's an old drug that was discontinued due to deaths related to it, it was a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug but also caused extreme photosensitivity (several cases a melanoma have been linked back to it)

On the plus side it reversed baldness
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
merlina said:
Lol it's an old drug that was discontinued due to deaths related to it, it was a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug but also caused extreme photosensitivity (several cases a melanoma have been linked back to it)

On the plus side it reversed baldness
Looked into this more and it's not a good treatment. There is a 3% chance of hypertrichosis (hair growth) as a side effect of it's use. Those guys that regrew hair were probably that 3%. 97% of people probably won't benefit.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,534
Reputation
1,191
modified said:
RealRob said:
Yes good stuff. I keep telling them but they are too high inhibition to inject.
Thanks again for the pointers on the subcutaneous injection. It's so much more comfortable. Muscle was always sore for 2 days after IM injection.

Thanks also for the pointers on HCG.

For guys on the forum, I think most of the hesitancy centers around several points:

- You need money to order it. This shit isn't free.
- You need to be comfortable with ordering illegal substances online from shady dealers and not knowing what's in them for sure.
- You need to receive it in the mail. Many people here live with parents who might open their mail.
- You need to stick needles into yourself (really not a big deal, but I could see people thinking it's one).

etc.

A lot of these guys are afraid that if they take one pill of finasteride their dick will fall off. This is too much to expect for most.
No problem.

I would like to again emphasize checking your blood atleast every 4-5th month to see if things stay good. Testosterone is safe for sure but there are things which can get out of control with higher doses: e2, hematocrit, "good and bad" cholesterol and keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Do that and make sure they stay good, and you can use it forever if you so like. I would however assume that levels above 250 (or even above 200) will eventually make your hematocrit rise to unhealthy levels, you fix that by donating blood a couple a times a year, usually only takes some minutes to do really and it doesnt hurt at all.

Use privatemedlabs to check your blood.

If things get out of control at 250-300mg, it doesnt neccesarily mean you have to get off it all completely  (which would suck donkey dick), just lower your dose to 200 and see what happends with the blood - even 150mg a week will usually put you above 1000ng/dl, often around 1200, which is much much better than your random natural 500-600ng/dl.

I would also like you to pay attention to the way people respond to you, my bet is that men will start to "respect" you more and probably take more notice of you when you have very high T levels, always good in buisiness etc.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
4
@"RealRob" good points. Yeah we need to get those things checked up on.

What are you doing with your used needles btw? I'm just saving them in a pile. Everything's capped so safe.
[hr]
Married Oldcell said:
What is RU?
RU58841 is an experimental antiandrogen developed in the 1990s for anti-acne and anti-hair loss topical applications. It is 99% broken down to inert compounds as soon as it hits your blood so has minimal side effects on the body.

The rights to it have traded hands between a bunch of companies over the years. None of them have brought it to market. It's speculated that the failure to make a commercial form is due to two issues: (1) It is not stable in solution long term, so would not do well sitting on a shelf in a pharmacy waiting to be sold, and (2) If a pregnant woman came in contact with it eg. by running her hands through her husband's hair daily, it's theoretically possible it could fuck up the baby and the company selling it would be sued to oblivion.

I buy it from Kane and mix in daily in dipropylene glycol and ethanol with some minoxidil powder. Apply to scalp with dropper.