• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Stephan curry wife fucking lol.

With all the money, looks and status he managed to breed with this potato faced sheboon.

Steph currys oldcel mother mogs his gf. Just lol at having all that status just to have your own mother mog your younger gf.

asiancel

Champion
she's a wide faced, small jawed, high e mulatto goddess

10/10 tbh

chadimir

Machine
IntenseSuffering said:
Why he isn't slaying 18-19 year olds is beyond my comprehension

all pro athletes have side chicks. anyone who doesnt know this is an idiot

lono

Banned
she looks good in makeup.

hes too baby faced and high trust to truly slay

Invisible

Champion
OnTheRun said:
Wtf

@invisible wide faced girl alert :inlove:

hnnnngggg.

Not many mulatto women are attractive to me cuz many of them have poor fwhrs but when they have fwhrs like this then, hnnnngg indeed. @"OnTheRun"  I'm stilll amazed at you observation, noticing my preference for high Fwhr girls. Fuarr.

@"Youwontevenknowme" a bit strong on the selfhate there. I can understand you calling some 2/10 black woman who refuses to date black men a sheboon, but this is ridiculous.

Stephen Curry is too high IQ to date or fuck some trashy primates.

Low IQs don't shoot 3s or play point guard.

Invisible said:
OnTheRun said:
Wtf

hnnnngggg.

Not many mulatto women are attractive to me cuz many of them have poor fwhrs but when they have fwhrs like this then, hnnnngg indeed. @"OnTheRun"  I'm stilll amazed at you observation, noticing my preference for high Fwhr girls. Fuarr.

@"Youwontevenknowme" a bit strong on the selfhate there. I can understand you calling some 2/10 black woman who refuses to date black men a sheboon, but this is ridiculous.

OnTheRun

Regular
Invisible said:
OnTheRun said:
Wtf

hnnnngggg.

And look at this thread, a lot of fags saying she isn't attractive which confirms my other theory. Seems like most men aren't attracted to high fwhr girls, which is "good" for us (dat feel when we have less competition but still incel af).

Invisible

Champion
OnTheRun said:
Invisible said:
hnnnngggg.

And look at this thread, a lot of fags saying she isn't attractive which confirms my other theory. Seems like most men aren't attracted to high fwhr girls, which is "good" for us (dat feel when we have less competition but still incel af).

:fingerwave: 

Nope, brah. Remember this site is full of mentally ill basement dwellers who would reject a top 10/10 model because of her having gained 6% bodyfat.

In the real world, men actually have TESTOSTERONE and would date ANYTHING that is BELIEVED to have a pussy, such as trannies. Remember, some guy made a dating profile of ME but changed the sex to female and they said that I got a message or two. 

Don't let this site fool you, with it's retards who don't actually want a woman if it means saying "hi". They just want a woman to jump on them, but no so in the real world. High Fwhr women are just as indemand as low fwhr. Disabled women are in demand ffs. Trannies are in demand. 
@"OnTheRun"

Biffboff

Machine
Too many high-standardcels on here, while I can't even get a legit 1/10 to fuck me without paying.