Koksal Baba

Incel
Lmao, no thanks, I need  legit genetic re-engineering .

Btw, youre such a low iq cel if you think you could get an opry-tier maxilla because via stemcells.

dat feel

Lookism God
Koksal Baba said:

Btw, youre such a low iq cel if you think you could get an opry-tier maxilla because via stemcells.
you're the low-IQcel for thinking things that look hard will always be that way

look at mrz for example, even though he's a dangerous predator, he always looks on the bright side and dreams about the day he'll be able to hunt jb with impunity

Koksal Baba

Incel
dat feel said:
Koksal Baba said:

you're the low-IQcel for thinking things that look hard will always be that way

look at mrz for example, even though he's a dangerous predator, he always looks on the bright side and dreams about the day he'll be able to hunt jb with impunity
Legit laughed.
You still havent refuted me though.

dat feel

Lookism God
my answer is, science is always advancing. it may sound laughable today to change your skull or maxilla, but i believe that in the future, you could schedule an appointment with a doctor and he will adjust any bones you want however you want. we simply don't have the technology so it looks impossible.

Cloud

Gigachad
dat feel said:
my answer is, science is always advancing. it may sound laughable today to change your skull or maxilla, but i believe that in the future, you could schedule an appointment with a doctor and he will adjust any bones you want however you want. we simply don't have the technology so it looks impossible.
True. If it is not beyond the laws of physics it should happen sonner or later. Try telling a caveman we would be able to transport in the sky(aeroplanes), he wouldnt have believed you and would have claimed it impossible, but it happened

Magnus

Lookism God
dat feel said:
When that happens then everyone will be MM tier and there will be no point 
Simulated reality that is indistinguishable from current reality is a better idea because then you can be the only one that is MM tier and stand out

Br0sk1

Gigachad
Cloud said:
True. If it is not beyond the laws of physics it should happen sonner or later. Try telling a caveman we would be able to transport in the sky(aeroplanes), he wouldnt have believed you and would have claimed it impossible, but it happened
Agreed entirely. If I'm not mistaken, I think even Lord Kelvin in the 19th century believed that heavier-than-air aircraft were impossible, and he was a physicist and engineer of that era, to boot.

// Infolinks