• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Status is everything

mrslayer

Rotter
You guys really fail to consider this.

If you are considered a loser in the clique no matter what you do you will still be considered a loser. 

You can be the smartest guy or the strongest guy but it doesn't matter if you have a bad reputation all of your accomplishments will be minimized. 

The only thing that can make up for this is a good face but good faces are extremely rare these days. Most people are ugly as fuck and have maxillofacial deformities. 

The end.

Foxx

Average Guy
A good looking guy would never be considered a loser by girls

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Foxx said:
A good looking guy would never be considered a loser by girls

Trust me, he can LOL

mrslayer

Rotter
There is a difference between good looking and a slayer. A slayer can never be considered a loser however a slayer is very rare.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Foxx said:
RealRob said:
Trust me, he can LOL

pm me your pics or I don't trust you tbh

Im not talking about myself neccesarily but Ive known plenty of good looking guys thruout high school and college who due to their "None-NTness" hade absolutely no luck with women cause the social group had identified them as weirdoes, making them stay at the absolute bottom of the social hirerarcy. Nothing dries up the pussy more than that.

Foxx

Average Guy
RealRob said:
Foxx said:
pm me your pics or I don't trust you tbh

Im not talking about myself neccesarily but Ive known plenty of good looking guys thruout high school and college who due to their "None-NTness" hade absolutely no luck with women cause the social group had identified them as weirdoes, making them stay at the absolute bottom of the social hirerarcy. Nothing dries up the pussy more than that.

you probably just suck at rating tbh

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When girls say "hot" It means more than just pure looks, Its a mix of looks, behaviour, how others view you, your "body language", demanour,  your voice, dominance levels, even your darn smell or pheromones.

This is, IRL, ofcourse, when they dont have just one picture to go with.

Foxx said:
RealRob said:

Im the best rater on here, Im oldschool and have been in this shit for years and years. Most likely ure just another aspie without social experience growing up in your basement with tv-shows as your only source for learning how the sexual market works, never a part of any popular social circle hence your fucked up views on how things work IRL.

Foxx

Average Guy
RealRob said:
When girls say "hot" It means more than just pure looks, Its a mix of looks, behaviour, how others view you, your "body language", demanour,  your voice, dominance levels, even your darn smell or pheromones.

This is, IRL, ofcourse, when they dont have just one picture to go with.

Foxx said:

Im the best rater on here, Im oldschool and have been in this shit for years and years. Most likely ure just another aspie without social experience growing up in your basement with tv-shows as your only source for learning how the sexual market works, never a part of any popular social circle hence your fucked up views on how things work IRL.

:cope:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This guy is "hot" and I can assure you it got shit to do with his "facial aestetics"  :lol:

mrslayer

Rotter
Status matters a lot in whether a guy is hot or not. It is very important to girls.