• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Started gymcelling 6 months ago and gained 20lb of muscle

Sand

Banned
At the point where I’m not skinnyfat anymore just from a 4 day push pull split and 3 days of HIIT every week.

• Banned

Sand

Banned
BOING 747 said:
Sand said:
 and 3 days of HIIT every week.

:stare:

Thats how you fix skinnyfat you worthless mindless drone cuck.

4 days of strength training and 3 days if hiit to build muscle while simultaneously losing fat while preserving muscle.
:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

• Banned

Sand

Banned
poontang said:
Sand said:
 3 days of HIIT every week.

What brand of yoga pants tho

Hiit is proven to increase T and lower cortisol, its cardio the human body is designed for, running fast and then jogging, like old hunter gatherers.

Keep crying you low iq skinnyfat widehipped narrow shouldered babyfaced estrogenic cuck

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
and yet, zero pics posted.

you ain't fooling anyone, you low T soft shitskin. you are even worse than skinnyfat, you low IQ cuck

:niro:

kill yourself, twink

• Banned

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:

you ain't fooling anyone, you low T soft shitskin. you are even worse than skinnyfat, you low IQ cuck

kill yourself, twink

ForgotMyName

Machine
:clap: 

great progress OP.

side note :
>LISS is not bad for fat loss.
>a good protocol is to do 5-10 short 15"-45" HIIT intervals, rest 5min, and then 20-30min of steady state aerobic. the theory behind it is that you start with HIIT to get a catecholamine response that mobilizes fat in stubborn areas like your hips, thighs, and abdomen, then perform some classic steady state cardio to burn up that fat that's been released into your bloodstream. i think it's a modification of a Lyle McDonald cardio protocol.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Sand said:
undisputed said:

kill yourself, twink

just like I expected. a delusional skinnyfat shitskin twink subhuman thinking he is "muscular"

:spew:

there are too many of you delusional retarded subhumans thinking you have good physique when you look like utter shit
:goodfellas:
look at that small frame, that gyno, that skinnyfatness, zero leaness, zero muscle, no definition, shit color

you look so soft and so damn weak

kill yourself, you inferior shitskin parasite

furtherbeyond

Regular
I'd do liss cardio over hiit. Less stress on the body and recovery. 

Also you're either on roids, pretty young with tons of great lifting, eating right, and getting good sleep, or you're just simply lying. 20 lbs  in 6 months. Yeah fucking right.

undisputed said:
Sand said:

just like I expected. a delusional skinnyfat shitskin twink subhuman thinking he is "muscular"

there are too many of you delusional retarded subhumans thinking you have good physique when you look like utter shit
look at that small frame, that gyno, that skinnyfatness, zero leaness, zero muscle, no definition, shit color

Post your pics then. I'll wait...

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:
Sand said:

Holy shit youre jealous. Thanks for the lifefuel knowing I would brutally tear you apart irl you 5 foot nothing skinny fat loser. “Im a total pussy irl” lmao you pitythread making pussy consider suicide.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Sand said:
undisputed said:

I would brutally tear you apart irl

:fingerwave:
this subhuman is so butthurt that he starts talking about irl even tho he is hiding behind a screen. what a pussy
:tyson:
you wouldn't do shit, boyo. you will bend down and worship me. you will kiss my shoes like your mother kisses my dick, you shitskin faggot
[img=611x500]http://www.devotionsfromthebible.com/dvblog/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/bowing-down.png[/img]
kill yourself, you worthless peasant bitch slave

Sand

Banned
aspiedotnet said:
height and weight before/after?

5’10 145 before 164 after and it was 8 monthsp

undisputed said:
Sand said:
I would brutally tear you apart irl
this subhuman is so butthurt that he starts talking about irl even tho he is hiding behind a screen. what a pussy.

Lmao I post pics of my body you projecting low iq subhuman.
:fingerwave:
Go to your mirror and post a body pic, no face, just your body with a paper with undisputed on it. Thats all. Nothing else. Prove you arent the skinnyfat acne ridden lonely loser everyone knows you are. Watch you quote everything but this you embarrassed pussy too scared to post a pic.
:bye: :niro:
You talk the most shit about how others look yet have never posted a face or body pic, holy shit you are truly the most subhuman out of all subhumans.
:vomit2: :gag:
Talk shit, post a pic. Until then you will forever be a lonely short brown subhuman who wastes his life on this website and has no friends, family, female attention, or human interaction irl.
:dennis: :cage: :tatum: :brendan:

Sand

Banned
undisputed said:

This is defnitive proof you are so ugly and repulsive and deformed you cant even look at yourself in a mirror, or post a pic anonymously online. I win because I’m gl enough to post my hard work and aestetics. 
:banderas:
Go to your mirror and post a body pic, no face, just your body with a paper with undisputed on it. Thats all. Nothing else. Prove you arent the skinnyfat acne ridden lonely loser everyone knows you are. Watch you quote everything but this you embarrassed pussy too scared to post a pic.

poontang

confirmed joymax alt
Shitposters
Every piece of advice in this thread is a youtube fitness meme

Just jog, lift, and keep your calories in check